Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting CD Tuesday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wellandgood, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    hi everyone, just thought i would introduce myself to the CD forum. I am starting CD on Tuesday (coming directly from Lipotrim). Hope to gather some inspiration from you. I am sooo excited about the new flavours!!! LT is a good diet, but not much variety, and the flapjacks:jelous:...LOL. i will be doing the SS but only getting WI every 2 weeks because my CC is over 250 miles away!!!:sigh: Nice to meet you!!!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

250 miles away , is that the nearest ?

4. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    Yep. I live in rural Ireland. But that is ok coz i get my sachets delivered to my door weekly and i can contact her by phone anytime. After being on LT for 6 weeks, I feel pretty strong to be left alone for 2 weeks.LOL. Just means my losses will seem bigger, i hope.

5. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Hello :)
    Good luck for your CD start! Sorry to hear that your CDC is so far away :( But you're right - the losses will be even more exciting! :)

6. INTHESUMMEROF69

INTHESUMMEROF69 Full Member

That is good you get them to your door . so every 2 weeks weigh in , will also give you a day out , wow thats is a long drive , but worth it till you get to goal .

7. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    309lb
    Current Weight:
    175lb
    Goal Weight:
    159lb
    Lost(%):
    134lb(43.37%)
    Hi good luck with your weightloss x

8. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey..
    Just wanted to wish you luck for your cd journey!! You decided to start it in the end.. Good on you!! Its nice to have a change sometimes. Wow 250 miles away... If you do well you should become one.. as thats a long long way away.. for the closest cdc.
    Good luck and stick with it........ as your do really well x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.