• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Celeb Slim - advice needed

I'm not the best person to ask, but I believe its ok so long as its less than 10g per 100g.

Have a look at the sticky thread at the top of the page - it gives some more examples of allowable snacks.
hi i found this the hardest thing to get my head around as the guidence isn't that clear - basically you can have whatever you would have for an allowable meal - but a smaller portion. I tend to have fruit and yogurt or crudites and low carb dip or maybe nuts and olives for the mid morning and evening snacks but for the afternoon snack i tend to have a sizable salad with a small portion of protien eg 1 slice of ham and egg or 1/2 chicken breast

Personally i much prefer the savoury snacks and the shakes are sweet enough to kill all my sweet cravings

If unsure I would start with more than enough - there is no need to be hungry - last week my snacks were pretty big - enough to keep hunger well away but i still had a very good loss. I would say the ony thing to watch is portion sizes for cheese and nuts
As far as I can see, all meat & fish are allowable for the meal, but half a portion to what you'd normally eat. On your plate, put one quarter meat/fish with three quarters salad/veg.

Most fruits are allowed apart from high sugared fruits.

Best thing to do is going through & see what other CS'ers are eating to give yourself some ideas.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss Diaries 0
Introductions 1
Exante 2
Lipotrim Forum 11
Exante - Total Solution 100% 13