Step 1 Sole Source Starting CWP while moving house! Not so crazy!

Hi everybody! First time on CWP for me, only on day 5 but so far I love it! Bit of a strange time to be starting a diet, moving house this Sunday and taking both my daughters with a friend each to Butlins for half term the week after! Thought I was maybe a bit mad but its actually been a god send!!! I haven't suffered with any headaches, dizziness, hunger etc and have been absolutely buzzing with energy since day 3! It's been so good I'm worried that there's some scary diet gremlin waiting to jump out at me, just seems to be going too well! :)
I was amazed at products, looking at my astronaut food packets I could only imagine the best description would be "edible" but I haven't found any that I don't like yet! Bonus! :) also saving me a fortune on my weekly shop (especially on mojitos!!!) :)
Hoping to lose roughly 3 stone by April as I would love to have my first slim birthday in my 30s! I put weight on when i changed from an active job to a desk job but didn't change my diet! Oops! Anyway I'm back on my active job so not gaining weight but need to shift what I've gained in the last few years.
CWP great as don't have to worry about shopping for particular diet foods or cooking it or wondering I'd uv measured n weighed it all correctly, so much easier!
Anyway, just thought I would say hello to you all out there as I think this forum is a brill idea! I'm on my phone so don't think I have access to as much as others do so bare with me! X

Well it's the end of day 5, been a busy one n forgot to have my soup at lunchtime ( no hunger doesn't help to remind me!) so had it after school run, hopefully my body hasn't had a freak out n gone into starvation mode going without for 6 hours :-/
Finally sorted my tax returns ( bit last minute, I know!) so feel like a weight off my shoulders, would have preferred it off my ass obviously but that's the inland rev for ya! ;-)
Knee been feeling a bit better, one of the reasons I have to lose weight, need to ease the pressure on my knees as the extra weight doing a job involving heavy lifting was not helping! Made it worse falling down the stairs over the dog aswell and its not been the same since so anything I can do to ease the pressure has got to be a good thing!
Booked my target weight treat today! Very excited!!! :-D getting 26'' hair extensions for my birthday (which is roughly my 12 wk target date too!) had to order as it was on offer saving me £375 on what I was originally going to have to pay! Not the kind of pounds I wanna be losing!!! So the order was made and the booking day will only be confirmed when I get to the end of my CWP! Something to motivate me if I need it! :)

Finally tried the vanilla shake, made it with cold water and ice which although it tastes nice, has left me feeling a bit cold! :-/ much prefer making hot chocolate with choc or choc mint shake! Maybe it's the weather, will give vanilla another go when the sun makes an appearance!
Spent the morning going through wardrobes and packing clothes for the big move on Sunday. Seems strange packing summer stuff and thinking " hope that doesn't fit when I pack for my hols! " always been the opposite! :)
Back to the boxes I go!!!

Hi everybody! First time on CWP for me, only on day 5 but so far I love it! Bit of a strange time to be starting a diet, moving house this Sunday and taking both my daughters with a friend each to Butlins for half term the week after! Thought I was maybe a bit mad but its actually been a god send!!! I haven't suffered with any headaches, dizziness, hunger etc and have been absolutely buzzing with energy since day 3! It's been so good I'm worried that there's some scary diet gremlin waiting to jump out at me, just seems to be going too well! :)
I was amazed at products, looking at my astronaut food packets I could only imagine the best description would be "edible" but I haven't found any that I don't like yet! Bonus! :) also saving me a fortune on my weekly shop (especially on mojitos!!!) :)
Hoping to lose roughly 3 stone by April as I would love to have my first slim birthday in my 30s! I put weight on when i changed from an active job to a desk job but didn't change my diet! Oops! Anyway I'm back on my active job so not gaining weight but need to shift what I've gained in the last few years.
CWP great as don't have to worry about shopping for particular diet foods or cooking it or wondering I'd uv measured n weighed it all correctly, so much easier!
Anyway, just thought I would say hello to you all out there as I think this forum is a brill idea! I'm on my phone so don't think I have access to as much as others do so bare with me! X

Hello and welcome good luck on your journey! This is my second time on CD and it really is a great diet for me and find that on SS it takes the stressing about what to eat and I stick to it 100% and have been really pleased with my losses!

I put on 23lb of the 7 stone I lost so am back on it to lose this and learn how to maintain!

I found it really motivating to read everyone's posts and diaries really motivates me!

Take Care x

Hi Theresa, its my first weigh in tomorrow, eek!!! :) so glad I found this diet! Got a bit of a fuzzy brain this morning though, put both my girls in the car, dropped eldest off at big school and went home! Youngest sat in the back saying " err, mum what about my school?!" :-o oops! X

Hi Theresa, its my first weigh in tomorrow, eek!!! :) so glad I found this diet! Got a bit of a fuzzy brain this morning though, put both my girls in the car, dropped eldest off at big school and went home! Youngest sat in the back saying " err, mum what about my school?!" :-o oops! X

That has made me chuckle so much! It can make you a little like this! Good luck with your weigh in let me know how you do? X x

Back