starting exante in the morning...

SophieLiz

as it says really im starting exante tomorrow just looking for some support. Both my sisters did the lighter life program last year so i have some understanding of what a VLCD involves but i was pregnant at the time so couldnt do it with them, and ive just not got the money to spend £70 a week on LL so was thrilled when i found Exante and thought ild give it a bash.

Ive got about 6 stone to loose and Ive been rubbish at every diet ive ever tried so im really hoping this is the one for me, but im already scared about having to coome off packs.

also do you have to take the food break break every 4 weeks? is this because there is no medical monitoring? i was thinking of doing the 12 weeks like the LL but keeping a check on my blood pressure etc... does anyone else do this or is it a silly idea?

There is an Exante forum on here and I'm sure you'll get a lot more replies if you post your question on there. Good luck!

SophieLiz said:
as it says really im starting exante tomorrow just looking for some support. Both my sisters did the lighter life program last year so i have some understanding of what a VLCD involves but i was pregnant at the time so couldnt do it with them, and ive just not got the money to spend £70 a week on LL so was thrilled when i found Exante and thought ild give it a bash.

Ive got about 6 stone to loose and Ive been rubbish at every diet ive ever tried so im really hoping this is the one for me, but im already scared about having to coome off packs.

also do you have to take the food break break every 4 weeks? is this because there is no medical monitoring? i was thinking of doing the 12 weeks like the LL but keeping a check on my blood pressure etc... does anyone else do this or is it a silly idea?

Good luck sophieliz x I don't do the diet break myself it's a personal choice, many on here don't x
Good luck!!

Good luck Sophie, I'm starting Exante in a weeks time (9th Jan), just joined this forum today with 6 stone to lose as well. Keep me posted on how you are doing and I'll do the same? Would be nice to have someone thats starting around the same time as me x

Pros and cons to the add a meal week.

Pro's
You aren't going to lose any extra weight by not doing it
It can be nice to have a meal with a partner
It can try to teach you proper sized portions healthy eating etc
It is a wee fresh vitamins boost
Some people have a big weight loss the following week

Cons
It breaks the cycle you've worked hard to get into
If you aren't ready to reintegrate food it can break the camels back
If you don't lose weight that week it can be demoralising
If you do loss weight you think you can get away with it and before you know it youre off plan

I did aamw and got great losses the following wk. then thought I could off plan for hols and totally screwed my self over. 6months later I'm back to square one and starting over. Saying that I'm not ruling aamw out

Back