Starting Exante on January 2nd 2012!

XKX Babey

Hi All.

Just wanted to register as im starting exante in Jan and could really use some help!

Ordered my pack today, Im doing total solution. I can only do it for about 8 weeks before taking a break as I am having an op on the 16 March and it is advised not to do it if you have an op coming up so im thinking if I start re eating on 1 March then I will be 'normal' for the op

Hi there I too am starting soon maybe 27th depending on OHs shifts on new years eve but prob 2nd jan what's your stats? How much do you have to lose etc?

Hi there I too am starting soon maybe 27th depending on OHs shifts on new years eve but prob 2nd jan what's your stats? How much do you have to lose etc?

Hey, im 5'3 and size 14 :cry:

I want to shift five stone, will be happy to lose even a stone before my OP.

I cant stand looking at myself anymore! I tried Slimfast and was total rubbish at it! Im one of these people that if im 'allowed' food on a diet, it doesnt really work, hence why im doing exante.

Ooo good luck! I couldnt start before new year it wouldnt feel right having xmas day without xmas dinner and not having a drink at new years!

:grouphugg:

ah ok im in the 14s too lets shift the weight n burn em all lol

i know what you mean im the same total abstinence from food is the way forward! il defo be eating xmas its just if OH is working too late new years eve i wont go out so no point drinking if you know what i mean

anyway we shall see il know saturday when im gonna start

keep me posted with your progress!

I'm back on Jan 2. 5 months supply purchased ready to go x

I'm starting jan 2nd too, I can't wait - we are all going to feeling and looking fab 2012!!!!!!

My Exante order was meant to arrive today.

It didnt so I looked on the interlink website and its still in their depot thingy :( Hope it gets here in time!

Good luck to us all x

I had every intention of starting on the day my pack arrived (last week) however I enjoyed Christmas instead and started yesterday. Back at work today so I'm hoping I'll keep busy and not think about food.

I'm restarting 2nd jan too!! I'm not gonna weigh though. I'll weigh 2nd jan in the morning and again 1st feb... Good luck everyone. Xx

carrie1980 said:
I'm restarting 2nd jan too!! I'm not gonna weigh though. I'll weigh 2nd jan in the morning and again 1st feb... Good luck everyone. Xx

I'm going to try not to weigh either :) see you back 2nd Jan x

I am also going to try not to weigh but I don't think I'll manage it. I've thrown my scales out at home but there is nothing to stop me from popping in to Boots at lunchtime and using theirs :sigh:

Hiya, Im a 2nd Jan starter too! Looking forward to being an active member on the forum. I too wont be weighing every week - will weigh on the 2nd Jan and then on 1st Feb - will keep me focussed for the month!

Good luck to us all and a very Happy and slimmer New Year! x

im starting tomorrow, was gonna start on the 2nd but my hubby has got to work the night shift new yrs eve so i thought i may aswel start now as ill b home alone with the kids. have gorged myself on all the food in my house tonight and now feel very sick x

Back