Total Solution Starting Exante today( again)

Sasha.39

Hi, am really struggling to lose my baby weight and keep motivated. Starting the shakes today but if their is anyone out there to be a buddy or just offer me advise as no one at home is helping. Sasha x

Aw welcome to the forum, there are loads of friendly "virtual" faces here & I'm sure everyone will support you! Just keep sipping the water & distract yourself with something other than food. There are loads of posts about adding things to shake and soups to make them taste better if you need to & if you have questions there will always be someone around to answer them! Best of luck :)

I started yesterday - I know what its is like with the lack of help from home, last night OH offered me a slice of cheesecake!! I know he was just being nice but its very unhelpful....

Maybe we buddy together and see how far we get. I too am trying to lose the baby weight, only my daughter is now 3 so that excuse is wearing thin. I just keeping thinking I dont want her to be laughed at because she has a fat mummy!

We can do this x

Back