Total Solution starting exante today

sharon000

Im starting exante today and im half excited but half scared as well. I've usually got the will power of a gnat but im determined to stick to this diet. Any tips for when you get the munchies?
Wish me luck!

Hey Sharon - I started yesterday and I think sheer motivation and excitement got me through day 1 - it was all a little surreal - I stripped my kitchen to keep me occupied - it did actually need it - wasnt some strange random reaction to keep the munchies at bay - but it helped!!

Hot drinks helped as well - black tea is actually ok and warms you up - just take it an hour at a time and good luck

Vee x

Hi Vee yes I know what you mean im hitting the bedroom next. thanks for the idea of black tea, didnt think of that, i also like green tea so i guess i be drinking loads of that as well.
good luck to you too.

sharon xx:)

Good Luck Sharon!!!

hey Sharon,, keep drinking that water to keep hunger away! how are you feeling? x

Hi all thanks for your encouragement. I have to admit I fell off the wagon this week in a big way, So am starting afresh today.
New day New start!
DAY 1
Im planning porriage for breakie, shake for lunch, pasta for dinner and plenty of drinks..
Exercise wise im going to wash my two big mutts and take them for a long walk.(I use to walk between 8 and 13 miles aday)
here goes....:) .:) .:) .

Hi Sharon, good luck with the restart - how did it go today? xx

Hi sage-femme today went really well but I did slip tonight when I was cooking dinner and swiped a potatoe waffle. (I wasnt hungry but had to have it though). but overall im pretty pleased with it considering what my past week attempts of first days have been like. I nearly managed it! Tomorrow im determined 100% effort!!
How have you been? xx

Sounds like you did great! At least you knew to only have one, in the past I've done that then thought 'oh well I've had one now might as well have more!'

I've been good, really feeling in the zone - good luck for tomorrow, fingers crossed 100% all round xx

I just step on the scales and was really surprised to see that ive lost 6lbs :D ... weeeeeeeeeeeee im chuffed to bits!! maybe my last week of woe wasnt really that bad after all !!:) ..

Yay! So motivating to see that number going down isn't it! xx

When is your official weigh in day, if you have one?

I dont know I suspose I make it Tuesday as I kind of started yesterday. Your right seeing weight loss is very motivating. Is tomorrow your weigh in day as well? Bet you cant wait? xx

Ok Day 2
Im planning to have porriage for breakie, soup for lunch and pasta for dinner (same as yesterday), plenty of water.
Determined and motivated today!! :) ...

Good Luck and try to beat ur temptations today.

Thank you Harry M, I did really well today although did lust after the dinner tonight, iI resisted, Yes! :p ...have you had a good day to?
I got to say Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! the pasta carbanara is blinking awful! anybody got any ideas how to make it taste better????

Hi Sharon!!! I know it's too salty, try to add extra water in it and little hot Ancona sauce.Thankfully I ordered only two to try.GOOD LUCK Hope u like it now.

Hi Harry m thanks for the tip, I go to shop tonight and see if i can buy it, I didnt think and i bought a box of them, stupid!:(

Well day 3 went very well 100 % all the way:)

Day 4 so far so good, not hungry, rotten brothers ate chocolate biscuits in front of me just now, I was jealous but didnt give in, even when thay sat there teasing me with them, the sods!
ok planning cereal bar for breakie, porriage for lunch, soup for dinner.:)

Day 4 complete 100% TS Yipee!

Last edited:
Back