Starting exante today !

So chocolate shakes and a chocolate exante bar - Job done!

Best of luck - I am on my second week and it does get easier after 3/4 days :)

So far so good. The food being eaten around me isn't bothering me much I'm just finding it difficult to eat the packs. Tried mushroom soup last night and found it waaay too sweet ? had porridge this morning. That was ok. How are you getting on? X

Good luck honey, I'm starting back tomorrow after having a baby. Honestly stick at it and you'll love it it's the best diet ever. The weight just falls off and it keeps you going. Once you're in ketosis you'll be grand. Best of luck xx

Start weight 15s6lb on 23/09/14
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

I was doing ok yesterday but not so good today , just wanna chew something .
I'm a fussy eater & wouldn't eat any of them meals so am trying the shakes but don't really like them much either .
I've not had any headaches though so I guess that's good .

You're doing brilliant trust me. If you're really really struggling, nibble on a wee piece of chicken breast fillet. It won't do anything to kick you out of ketosis and if you're going to cave it will get you through. Yeah I hate all the meals. I just do bars and shakes myself.

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

I've just tried the veg soup. Not fantastic but a lot more palatable than the mushroom. But I'm gutted that I only got two porridges in my starter pack. As I have none left and was enjoying it to be honest! Has anyone here had the Xmas pudding shake or hot cross bun bars ?

Hi Chelseachick, how was your first day?

Im a massive chocoholic too and found my first few days difficult initially as you go into ketosis but then you find that your cravings significantly reduce and you feel a lot less hungry than usual.

Im in week 4 now and its just been a lot easier than i initially expected. sometimes you get bored of eating the same stuff over and over again but you do get to add food in week 4 (under 201 calories) and also get to modify your meals in TS. Ive noticed that i dont even miss chocolate anymore and often have my colleagues eating it in the office but it doesnt even bother me.

Its something your body will get used to and keep your goal in mind if you ever get tempted. I would say to myself " its what i want and not what i need and satifying that craving is what got me in this situation in the first place".

I hope it goes really well for you and were all here if you need anything :)

Good luck!

Hi
Thanks for your support , I definatley need it .
The weird thing is I haven't missed chocolate considering I used to be eating it all day ( a bar at least every couple of hours ) .
I've not had any of the headaches that others seem to get when starting this diet either , so guess that's a good thing .
On day 3 now , not really sleeping very well , do t know if that is a side effect .
I read somewhere that some people don't go into ketosis at all and their body just holds onto the fat especially if they didn't eat regular meals to begin with , not sure if this is true?
Any ideas ?

I've never had the choc or raspberry ones but I don't really like the toffee nut and choc orange. They take ages to eat so I'd suggest eating them in halves xx

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

Oh don't worry about that stuff about holding onto far that's all lies. Your body has to burn fuel to function an when it can't get that it turns to it's fat stores. There are no exceptions. People just make crap like that up lol

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

I think its really what you eat and not just how often. In my opinion, if you eat regular meals you wont as tempted to grab a takeaway or a chocolate bar because your more likely to crave the high carb and fatty foods if your not eating properly.

Also i think that eating a few bars of chocolate and a couple of bags of crisps (like i did) may not seem like a lot but they do contain a lof of fats and sugar and high in calories which goes straight to your hips (in my case).

So being in ketosis deprives your body of what its used to consuming and gives you a chance to develop an eating patten-something you can do after your off the diet.

Hope that makes sense :)

Hey starting Exante tomorrow, planning on doing this plan intermittently (one week on one week off). Has anyone tried this? And does it work

Thanks

xx

Back