Starting exante TS tomorrow

Hi everyone.

I started exante a few months ago but didnt stick at it. I wasn't in the right frame of mind. But tomorrow I'm starting again with determination and just hope I can stick at it!!

Hi minnie1986, good luck with starting Exante :) i was the same as you, i started and managed 1 week back in January but wasn't prepared for feeling abit dizzy/light-headed. Im now in my second week this time around and tried best i could to mentally prepare for it, the only tips i can give you so far i've found along the way are drink plenty of water! i aim on average 2-3 litres a day, this seems to keep my mind alert and clear. Take things at a relaxed pace in the first week to see how your body is adjusting. I did have hungry pangs/cravings but they just disappeared after day two and i really haven't through or craved about food since.
Keep us updated on your progress, always nice to read how people are getting on and finding it!

Good luck Minnie, its the best thing I have done and yes I believe you have to be in the right frame of mind xxxxxxxxxxx After the first few days things getter tons better and I cannot say Ive been hungry once really...........I do regular walks or swim too xxxxxxxx

Hi Minnie, good luck! I'm day 8 and after a difficult week I feel great :) 12lbs down too so that can't help but boost the motivation, Emma xx

I'm starting again today after a failed attempt in January :-( am also totally determined this time :) I'm going to weigh myself soon and see what damage I've got to fix, onwards and downwards from today x

How is it going Minnie ? Day three today and although I am not in ketosis I am showing a three pound loss. Not strayed from TS at all but had to keep battling with myself xx

Hello all. I'm afraid I fell off the wagon and I am so annoyed with myself.

So I'm wiping the slate clean and starting again today! I need a big kick up the backside bcos I need to do this!! I sorted my clothes out yday and I'd have so much to wear if I just lost the weight! I hardly ever buy clothes anymore bcos shopping just depresses me. So that was some more motivation.

I am also going to check on this forum at least twice a day bcos everyone is so lovely and motivating. Well done to everyone so far :)

Here goes!!!! Xx

I find it helps to keep checking in on the forum. Had my first weeks weigh in and no massive losses for me only six pounds. Feel a bit disappointed as so many people notch up huge losses but will keep going. I know my metabolism is rubbish so will try much more exercise this week. Keep going Minnie lets help each other :)

Don't be too disheartened Tracey. 6lbs is a great loss!!! Put 6lbs worth of items in a bag and hold it: it's quite an amount!! And almost half a stone.

Keep up the good work :)
Xxx

Hi again minnie. Good on you for starting again - this time it'll stick. Just keep trying on those lovely clothes and in no time you'll be zipping them up! :D

Tracey 6lbs is brilliant, this time next week it'll be even more hun x

Thanks guys still going strong here. Going to join a gym on a months trial see how I feel xx it's six pounds in the right direction at least. Keep on Minnie it's going to be a slimmer winter this year and hopefully a little black dress for Chrimbo parties ;)

Well I've made it to day 2!!!!

Going to get my chocolate shake for lunch bcos I'm hungry and grumpy lol. (This may have something to do with my lack of sleep rather than the diet lol).

We will look fab at Christmas!! I'd love to be able to shop for my works Xmas do without feeling like a big whale!!!

Xx

How much excercise do you guys do ??? To help i wasn't sure if you could or not x

I am going to start doing to 30 day shred DVD again. But when I did exante before I have done short runs. It does say30mins light exercise is recommended on the website.

Thankyou I start today xx just until I get used to water (not a fan) can I have no calorie juice in it very weak???

Back