• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting Exante

Probably not TS because my partner loves to cook one meal a day but it will be lots of low calorie things and small portions. I'm still witing for my box so I had an egg and cress sandwich for lunch. I'll have a shake later if they arrive.

My box of Exante shakes arrived today so tomorrow I will begin my diet properly with one low calorie meal and two shakes. I wasn't hungry at all today so have had a couple of light meals only. I'm not brave enough to post my weight yet but have lost a few lbs already just by cutting out certain things.

I unpacked my box of shakes last evening. This morning I picked out one at random and it was gorgeous! White chocolate! I decided to weigh myself too and was thrilled to see how much I had lost since cutting out sweet things etc. I think that my scales were being kind to me and trying to be encouraging! I'll weigh again on Monday to see if it was genuine!

Don't panic! You'll get loads of support here. We can compare notes, good or not as good. You've been brave enough to put your weight on too so well done. I ordered mine from an eBay seller. They took a few days to arrive but I had one this morning and it was really nice. I have just sat down to have a breather from building a new chicken run! That should burn off a few calories.

S: 15st4.0lb C: 15st4.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, yeah I was feeling brave. Not so much now I’m hungry, but I’ve found some beef & black bean stuff at my mums, so fingers crossed 🤞🏻
Also just walked 5k with the dog. I hope I can keep this up x