Total Solution Starting first Vlcd..... Exante on Monday!

purplespiders

Hi all
Just taking the time to introduce myself.
I am starting Exante on Monday after dieting just about none stop since I was 16, I currently am not at a 'bad' weight for me, 13st 13lbs!
I lost 3 stone around 18 months ago (start weight 15stone 13) on slimming world but put two stone on when I fell off the fat wagon! Since then I have lost a stone in 8 weeks with myfitness pal on 1300 calories after being inspired my the hairy dieters, but I am now looking for quicker results and to get to a 'normalish' weight for the first time ever!
I am hoping to loose a stone in four weeks prior to the Christmas party season.
Lets hope I manage the first couple of days, and here's to a 'final push!'
Steph

Hi Steph :)

Well done on the losses, you've done well to get to this point. That stone should fly off you! x

Tried first shake for my breakfast this morning out of curiosity than anything.
Hmmm, I will be using refridgerated water I think to minimise that startchy taste.
Going to have a shake for tea too but a normal lunch (which will be low cal anyway) to ease myself in, might be compleatly the wrong this to do but I have to start somehow.

Hey Steph and good luck with exante.
If you've had a shake for breakfast and will have one for tea you will also have to have another one AS WELL as your low cal (and low carb) meal.
Otherwise you wont be getting enough nutrients for the day and you dont want to make yourself ill before you've even started :)

Back