Starting for Second Time Tomorrow

Hiya all,:wave_cry: im new to this site. Im starting Lipotrim for the second time tomorrow. last time i last nearly two stone but i had lost two stone shortly before with slimming world, so i thought i could go back to sw and keep loosing the weight, ive ended up putting over a stone back on now desperate to loose all the weight. Im starting now at 18st 11lb (my heaviest was nearly 22stone before sw) Ideally i would like to be 14 stone. Hopefully it will be better the second time round, fingers crossed. I have read on here people doing fantastic on lipotrim, just wondered how many have lost loads and managed to keep it off??

Thanks all xo

I have lost almost 4 stone in 13 weeks, I am currently on my second week of refeed and haven't gained any weight. In fact I have lost a few lbs with following the healthy eating plan - I know it is early days for me yet but I am feeling really positive that the weight will stay off. After any diet if you go back to your old habits then the weight will creep back up.. That's just the science of it. You will always need to exercise and eat healthy, Lipotrim is great for fast results but it is down to you to maintain them results with the decisions you make after the diet. I have heard a lot of people slag this diet off and tell me 'all the weight came back when I finished' and when I asked them, did you exercise or eat healthy they say no. To me that is silly to slag the diet off as it is the person to blame and not Lipotrim. If you are serious about this diet and keeping the weight off then take the time on the diet to educate yourself about portion sizes, healthy food etc. I found watching cookery programmes really helped me when I was doing this - strange isn't it? I took the time out to Google away and found some fab advice and recipes I will be using when my refeed finishes. You will do fine on this diet if you stick to it 100% and educate yourself for the future. Good luck x x x

Back