Starting.... for the 2nd time. THIS IS IT.

jeveuxtarevanche

Likes to EAT!
I thank DilEmma for telling me she wrote a diary - so i will too.

Background:

Couple of years ago I did weight watchers, and it worked, I lost two and a half stone, and of course i though "I can do it at home". HA. boy was i wrong, I got married in May this year after swearing I wouldn't be a fat bride - and I was. I had planned to lose TONNES of weight for my wedding, but as usual, it came down to the fact I was too lazy and couldn't be bothered to even try properly, but I kept blaming my underactive tyroid problem..... nothing to do with the crap i was shoving down my throat of course.
Three months on, hitting scales at 17.11, I now have bad back problems and pain in my left foot, all caused by my weight. This is the heaviest I've ever been, and to be honest, i don't want to go anywhere, my sex drive is gone because I can't bear to let my husband see me naked. Three months in to marriage, that shouldn't happen. My brother is surprising his girlfriend with a proposal in two weeks, and i'll be damned if I'll be big for his wedding.

I'm not letting this take over my life anymore.

:superwoman:

Very trueful and inspiring! We can definately do it!!! Ive not had the proposal but I can always start slimming just incase haha!

Exacto! I think i got too "comfortable" ya know? Do you wanna buddy up and help each other out? x

Yes that would be great thanks :) You might have to help me out for sure haha!

think it'll be the other way around, love!
can't wait to do my shopping tomorrow, must bring my sw book with me:D

Yes definately take it haha! Or write down your favorite recipes so you can remember every ingredient :)

I thank DilEmma for telling me she wrote a diary - so i will too.

Background:

Couple of years ago I did weight watchers, and it worked, I lost two and a half stone, and of course i though "I can do it at home". HA. boy was i wrong, I got married in May this year after swearing I wouldn't be a fat bride - and I was. I had planned to lose TONNES of weight for my wedding, but as usual, it came down to the fact I was too lazy and couldn't be bothered to even try properly, but I kept blaming my underactive tyroid problem..... nothing to do with the crap i was shoving down my throat of course.
Three months on, hitting scales at 17.11, I now have bad back problems and pain in my left foot, all caused by my weight. This is the heaviest I've ever been, and to be honest, i don't want to go anywhere, my sex drive is gone because I can't bear to let my husband see me naked. Three months in to marriage, that shouldn't happen. My brother is surprising his girlfriend with a proposal in two weeks, and i'll be damned if I'll be big for his wedding.

I'm not letting this take over my life anymore.

:superwoman:

Great to see you full of decisive action - keep your motivation up and your focus and half the battle is won. I've my eye on a fitted rockabilly wiggle dress in a size 12/14 - I find setting myself real goals helps - so far 18 jeans, 18 dress and now down to 16 jeans (14 if I wear Dunnes ones - they have huge waistbands!) determined I'll get there eventually.
Good Luck - I'll keep watching to see how your doing ;-)

thanks so much for the support - keep up the good work hun! little goals are the way to go - my family are coming home for Christmas so I wanna stun them a little:) x

Just poppin in on a few people to say hello. I have my own diary and it helps (I know from experience!) xx

Back