starting in april/may :)

Tinkerbell1987

i love minimins me :)
hey

i thought i would start a thread for all of us starting in the next few weeks, i am starting on sunday and have noticed a few of us are all starting this week or next :) so thought we could share our losses, and experinences

I am stacey, 19 and a student from sunderland, and i want to loose 4 and half stone, my aim is the end of august, if i stick to ss properly i can do it :)

who else wants to join me

xxx

cool a thread for us newbies
well i start cd this thursday
i have 10 stone to lose
yikes :eek: it sounds so much

i`m kaz i`m married with 5 kids
god knows how i will manage cooking for them lot and not picking

heres to all us newbies
good luck to us all
xxxx

Hi all,
I start in 13 days my aim is to lose about three stone by the 24th August which is my birthday.
I am 22 years old and live on Hayling Island which is near portsmouth and very excited about being all slim for my birthday

hi all,
Im kayleigh im 19 i have a child who is 2 years old i am from sunderland and i am hoping to start in the nxt few days wen i get in touch wiv a cdc!! anyways i want to loose 5 stone and if possible 1stone b4 30th june thats wen im getting married and the rest i want 2 loose b4 oct as thats wen im honeymooning in the carrabien lol!

hi all,
Im kayleigh im 19 i have a child who is 2 years old i am from sunderland and i am hoping to start in the nxt few days wen i get in touch wiv a cdc!! anyways i want to loose 5 stone and if possible 1stone b4 30th june thats wen im getting married and the rest i want 2 loose b4 oct as thats wen im honeymooning in the carrabien lol!​

hey everyone :) me and kayleigh (kay2007) met our cdc today, kayleigh is starting and i am starting on saturday :)

hows it going MrsGibson?

xxx

hi every1 as stacey sed i am starting 2mora im now avein a practice drinkin water as this is somethin i dont do! i was very shocked wen i got weighed therefore i am goin 2 be really gd wiv this diet!!! so hopefully ill be a slim jim again soon!

well done i see my cdc tomorrow night
bit nervous but still determined
cant wait to see my ticker going down

Hello :wavey:

My name Bekie i'm 23 and i'm meeting my CDC tomorrow hoping to have started by Monday really, have upped my water in take ready for then. Would love to start sooner but unfortunately i have tonsillitis and i'm on really strong antibiotics right now :mad: I really hate being ill!!

I have a lot to lose really ... have sat and worked out my goals today i know that i would love to be just under 10st (136lbs) so i need to lose 8st 13lbs (125lbs) feels very daunting thats for sure, but i am breaking it down in to smaller chunks... I'd like to lose 3st by the end of July really so am going to stick to it religously!!! Hopefully my wonderful DH will join me soon but as he is recovering from Cancer and a major op we think he should wait a while :)

Looking forward to speaking to you all more, Good luck to those starting soon or who have started :D

Bekie
xxxx

hi bekie nice to meet u :) sorry to hear ur not well :(

yea breaking it down is a good idea :) we can do this :)
sorry to hear bout ur dh having cancer but fab news that he is ok, at least u can encourage him by your loss to keep him motivated :)

xxx

hi bekie nice to meet u :) sorry to hear ur not well :(

yea breaking it down is a good idea :) we can do this :)
sorry to hear bout ur dh having cancer but fab news that he is ok, at least u can encourage him by your loss to keep him motivated :)

xxx

we can do this and we will :D :D :D

Am hoping my loss will spur him on and get him moving, he has always been smaller than me so will get jealous if i weigh less than him lol :D We ladies have ways and mean :D :D lol

hey people i'm quite a newbie too!

I started on Friday the 13th april (friday the 13th what was i thinking haha)

I'm 25 and live on canvey island in essex. My aim is to loose 8 stone, jesus that sounds so far away!!!

But my mini goal is to loose 5 stone to get me back down to the weight i was when i met my partner :D

Good luck to all of you!!!! :cool:

hey joeyroo :)

nice to met you, ooo good day to start the diet!!! hahah

i want to loose nearly 5 stone too, sounds a lot but i we loose 10lb in the first week 5lb in the second week and 3lb a week after that it will be gone by middle of August :)

good luck xxx

Hello fellow new starters.
My name's Lu, I'm 24 and started the diet this morning. After seeing my CDC for the first time last night, I discovered I have a stone more to lose than I thought I did (the weight just piled on when I stopped smoking a month ago!).

Roll on not being a size 18 anymore. I am determined to go to the Bahamas in July in a bikini!

HI all, I have been on here for a while as started my CD at the end of Feb. However, I have not been good for a while now and my friend who I inspired to go on this plan has now lost almost as much as me! Shocker. So I think I need to start from scratch today. Mind if I join you?

Oh- my name's Nikki, I'm a 21 year old student from nr. Bournemouth.. thats about it rly!

xx

Hi - me too

I'm an April re-starter..... I'm 36 married with 2 kids aged 8 & 10. I work full time & have 3st to lose, currently weighing in a 13st.... I've already lost about 10 lbs in my first week but was not sure exactly what the scales said - though I knew that DEF DEF DEF went over the 13 & half stone mark :eek: :eek:.
I'm a very very very bad, secret binger. Which at some point I must address more closely with maybe a bit of one to one counselling.... Still once I've got the 3st off I will look at this area as it seems a while away yet xxx

hiya nikki :) of course u can join hhahaha as i u have to ask :)
nikki and clucks can be our mentors since yas no how succesful this diet can be :)

ooooo am excited to start, is that sad?

and the cdc didnt measure me so i was goin to do it myself, wat areas should i measure i was thinkin thighs, hips and waist is that right

xxx

Hey all,

I'm Steph, 23, i live in Farnborough in Hampshire. I've got my first meeting with my CDC on Monday night, so will hopefully be starting pretty soon providing she doesn't ask me to go to the doctors or anything first. I would like to lose 3 stone, but i'm going to take it a stone at a time so i don't feel overwhelmed! Good luck to everyone that's already started, keep us updated on how that dreaded first week is going - be honest!! I'm terrified!!!! xx

hiya nikki :) of course u can join hhahaha as i u have to ask :)
nikki and clucks can be our mentors since yas no how succesful this diet can be :)

ooooo am excited to start, is that sad?

and the cdc didnt measure me so i was goin to do it myself, wat areas should i measure i was thinkin thighs, hips and waist is that right

xxx

Stacey - measure everything you can get a tapemeasure round! I dieted previously and its so fun to watch the inches come off the weirdest places!

Measure:

Neck
Chest
Stomach
Hips
Thighs
Calves
Wrist (i know it's weird but my wrist shrunk 2 inches and it made me feel good!!)

Happy measuring! xx

Back