Starting Juddd today..

loobypink

Hi all,

Well today is day one for me today....I have tried many other diets and am really hoping that this is 'the one'!!!

I am starting at 11.7 and really really would love to get down about 2 stone.....

I'm not looking for a quick fix and just want to take it slow and easy and hope that the weight goes off and stays off!! I really want to get back into the gym after pulling my knee a couple of months ago, a pain i do not want to risk again, so will maybe just start slow but often on the treadmill - I was running 5k about 3-4x a week before doing my knee.

Hate feeling overweight and unfit!!

Been reading lots of your diaries today and feeling inspired...you are all truly amazing!!

So on a DD today and so far so good, going to try to keep the cals as low as poss on DD and then eat healthily on UD without restricting too much and enjoying my food to try to prevent feeling deprived and bingeing habits...!!

Drinking lots of fluids and will try to save most of my cals today for a small evening meal with hubby and kids... prob some chicken and salad.

Hope to stay with it and update as often as poss. I work full time and have 2 young kids so not always easy to find any time.

Nice to 'meet' you all and heres to Juddd success (fingers crossed)!

Sarah
XXXX

Welcome to JUDDD and best of luck. It's a great time of year to start, means you can take part in all of the festivities and Xmas build up without worrying that you are going to have to work off an extra stone etc in the new year :)

Back