Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting Lighter Life tomorrow

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by looby lou, 4 April 2008 Social URL.

1. looby lou

looby lou Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :sign0144: Hello everyone I'm new to the forums! I am starting LL tomorrow I did it before and lost 6 stone then fell pregnant with my dughter and put it all back on I need to lose 7 stone in total, Im getting married on 30th June thats just 87 days away, I know it'd be inpossiblwe to lose all the weight in this time but I'd like to lose at least 2 and half stone - wishful thinking. I satarted the eurodiet 2 days ago but I cannot face the food packs they are awful I found. There is much more of a variety than CD and LL but no where near as tasty! I joined LL about a month ago but just found it too hard, so I have like 3 weeks worth of food packs left so if I succeed for these 3 weeks then I will ask my counsellor if I can go back to her group she's a fab counsellor!
    I need lots of support and just hope you guys on here can help with that I am so desperate to lose weight I'm missing out on so much in my life and with my daughter because of it, but at the end of the day I got myself in this state so its up to me to fix it.
    Is anyone else doing LL ?
    Please help me
    Lindsey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cassiopeia

cassiopeia Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    Intermittent fasting
  4. Tania james

Tania james New Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.27%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Looby Lou, I went to group tonight to get packs to start abstainence tomorrow second time around. How are you doing? I hope you manage to get back on track, it will be so worth it in the end to be even a few stone lighter on your wedding day. You would feel so much better. Cheers, Tinks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.