Starting Lipotrim for the 1st Time

Wishing you good luck Curly 22 on your Lipotrim journey:)

Any tips, advise & help will be greatly appreciated.
Whats the average weight loss per week?

Weight loss seems to vary hugely from person to person on lipotrim. You'll probably have a big loss week 1, then even out to a similar loss each week after that. I've found that the heavier I am, the quicker initial loss but, I'm not sure if that holds true for everyone.
Main advice is STICK TO IT 100% ...otherwise you're just wasting your money. Also, drink at least 4 pints of water every day, little and often.
(And make sure you're never too far from a loo, as you'll be needing to go A LOT!)

Good luck on starting, like everyone has said keep sipping the water it really does help, take it easy the first week you will be tired in evenings just think of the big loss this week! I started 2 weeks today and I'm down 1 stone exactly, I'm over the moon and this will hopefully get me through any cravings I'm having!!! As strange as it sounds I like to sniff food that I'm cooking for my husband.... Weird I know!! But whatever gets me through!

Good luck and keep logged in here for support!

Good Luck on Wk 1 Curly x ^^^ ditto what the lovely ladies said....keep drinking the water and lots of early nights to get you through....the WI will be so fab it'll then see you through wk 2!

Thanks a mill xx

Had my 3 shakes today. strawberry, chicken soup & vanilla. have to say I didn't mind any of them, I'll take them no bother :) drank 2.5 litres of water & 2 cups of green tea, so actually not feeling to bad
roll on tomorrow :)

Fab day one Curly!

Thanks a mill xx

Had my 3 shakes today. strawberry, chicken soup & vanilla. have to say I didn't mind any of them, I'll take them no bother :) drank 2.5 litres of water & 2 cups of green tea, so actually not feeling to bad
roll on tomorrow :)

I think it'll really help if you're able to enjoy all the shakes and the soup. A bit more variety makes it a bit easier! I (like several others) can only stomach the chocolate shake, and it gets pretty monotonous!

oh yes!!!.....very very monotonous lol.....wish I liked the soup :confused:!!!

Took me 40 minutes to eat. Tastes okay but texture was foul. Sticking to chocolate milkshake and coffee I think.

Soup tasted like that nasty stuff we used to have at school 25 (ahem) years ago!

Day Two Over, went grand, had the Strawberry Shake, then Chicken Soup again, its really not that bad & then the Chocolate shake, which I found horrible, really disappointed with it.
Drank 2.5litres of water & made my shakes on 500ml of water each so gave me extra water intake. Day went grand, no headaches or weakness, so roll on Day 3

Great day 2 keep it up! Well done on the water intake I struggled at the beginning running to loo all the time but now I'm grand I feel so thirsty if I drink any less than 2-2.5 so I'm upping it slightly.

Roll on weigh in day for you, you will hopefully have a fab loss x

Really struggling today, not sure I can continue, I miss food & I miss cooking. I cant stomach the Chocolate or Chicken Soup, really are foul.
Also, Ive seen over the week a side to people close to me that I really am hurt by, just because I am doing this doesn't mean you can hurt me by saying that I have a large amount of weight to lose all over my body, I know that, but its not nice when a friend says that to you :-(

Oh that's not nice, the main thing is your trying to do something about it and you are looking to change, how dare she. It's support u need from friends and loved ones not put downs, I hope you feel better soon and if you can't stick with tfr then keep motivated to start something else not so restrictive like slimming world or Atkins etc....

Back