Starting Lipotrim today

yotlane

Hi Everyone

Just a brief introduction. I have 'watched' this site for a couple of years but I am a bit of a techno phobe, so never signed up. Well today I have. :)

I was on Liptrim a couple of years ago and lost nearly 3st. However, it has slowly crept back and I am now back to where I started, feeling fat, lethargic and just generall fed up about being a size 16 with a large arse.

So decided today is the day to do something about it. I have my shakes and here I go. I have found the first few days ok in the past, but lose motivation after a few days. Hence my reason for coming on here to keep me going. Thanks for looking and I am looking forward to support and motivation to keep on track.:fingerscrossed:

Hi yotlane, well done for signing up :) you done great the last time you were on lipotrim and at least it took a few years to come back on so you didn't return to your old ways instantly, that'll be a great help when you get to goal again.

i get weighed on a monday and seem to find it hardest on a wednesday/thursday as monday seems so far away to be weighed again so i always look in the wednesday & thursday weekly weigh-in section and when i see how well they do it encourages me to go on til monday. Maybe give it try it might help you keep your motivation up, i also look at the photo section, they're brilliant.

Good luck today :)

Thank you. Hubbie just asked what roast we having? Told him he is sorting it as back on the shakes and water. His comment was 'well you are spreading'. Don't you just love em!

:D ha ha brilliant! he sounds like my fella, that'd be his way of saying he's supporting me!

Hi yotlane welcome to the madness! Only on day 7 myself but its getting easier to handle :) you know how the journey is but anytime you feel like falling off the wagon, just come on here and have a giggle xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Yotlane, on day 7 of LT myself, like you i had great success on it a few years back losing just over 3 stone, Unfortunately it crept back on but determined to crack it this time! Good luck!

hiya,

im new on LT too but so far so good, but anyway good luck and were always here for support :)

Hey Yotlane!

Good luck!! :)

Well thank you for the fab welcome. First day has gone fine. However I did go to bed out of the way whilst hubby cooking. This will be my routine to get through the first few days

Wow teapot great loss and commitment, you are an inspiration

Many thanks again and I will be back over the next few days.

Elaine :)

Hi! I just had my first weigh in, that first 7 days is a killer, but I promise you it gets easier, am already at the point that i can cook for the kids, and get lunch ready for the boyf when he comes home, whereas last week I spent a ot of time in the bath while everyone was eating! Good luck for this week.

LeeLee

Thank you all for such positive encouragement. Well now into day 4 and in ketosis. All going well except I am permanently tired and just wanting to sleep. No energy what so ever. Don't recall this first time round!

I am definitely losing and did a sneaky weigh this morning and lost 7lbs. So pretty good going :).

That has given me the boost I need

So thanks again

Elaine

Now is the challenging time. Normal Friday evening bottle of wine and a curry. Worse still its bloody sunny and I should definitely be outside with a glass. Instead in dressing gown watching corrie and wanting cheese! I know it will pass, first weekend always the worse! I will get through this! Rant over:(

I know what you mean, some days i miss a glass of wine more than i miss the food! I visited my parents earlier this evening and my brother was taking a pizza out of the oven so i had to leave, the smell of melted cheese was too tempting and i didn't want to sit staring at him while he was eating!

Welcome Elaine

Well done so far ur doing really well.

Ava
xxx

Well, got through last night feeling sorry for myself and feel fine now. However, anyone know of the impact this diet has on kidneys? Could be a little paranoid and drinking enough water, but my kidneys seem to have a dull ache this morning. Don't wish to become a hypochondriac, but I think I need to research this further. However, they could be just saying they missed the wine last night! ;)

Maybe its just adjusting still because ketosis affects the liver and kidneys and on this diet we drink enough water to swim in :p see how u get on today and if it gets worse contact your gp. Hopefully you will be fine though :) hows it going so far anyway?

Well Sarah, i am getting there. Much better frame of mind today. I find the evenings are the challenge, I could easily go all day without food before this diet. However, evening time is my time and eat and drink time. I weigh in properly tomorrow and recon I could be close to 10lb this week which is just fab. I can already feel the differnece, clothes are comfortable for a start! Thanks for asking :)

wow thats great!! hopefully you have lost 10lbs if not more :D and i completely understand about evening meals, i always have a chocolate shake in the evenings to feel like its desert and it makes me feel better. Last night a friend of my dads gave us a whole plate of samosas and i was literally holding myself back because it smelt heavenly! my family felt bad for eating them and i know theyre trying to support me but i guess its something ill just have to get used to really until im a petite size 10 lol

Hi All

Well it is confirmed definately 10lb this week. Thank you all for keeping me going, I nearly boke Friday night. However, you are all right this forum is a real support and I am sure I will be back and forth on here during the comming weeks.

So a big thank you again.:thankyou:

Back