Starting lipotrim tomorrow AGAIN!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lyndsay123, 3 August 2009 Social URL.

1. lyndsay123

lyndsay123 Member

Hey People,
    I am starting lipotrim again tomorrow as i am going for cosmetic surgery end of september, having a belt Lipectamy (Lower body lift, Butt, Thighs and all round tummy tuck) Big operation. I did lipotrim in 2007 and lost 8.5 stone (119lbs) stopped when i got to 12 stone and maintained that weight ever since! I am 12 stone 5lbs now so my surgeon said i need to get to 10 stone for the operation. After doing lipotrim last time obviously my skin has totally dropped Everywhere!!! I need arms doing also (having that done in Prague next year). Lipotrim was great for me as i was very big and it helped me a lot However you are Guarenteed to have A LOT of lose skin left over if your losing a lot of weight, which means you will need to have surgery if you want to finish everything off. Thats why i now have to go through this. The Lower body lift is £10,000, the arms is £2,500 in prague, also going to have breasts done in prague at later date which is £3000 in prague. I decided to pay more and have the belt lipectamy done in UK as such a major operation. But will be worth it to have the 'Body perfect' that ive been waiting for, for nearly 3 years now. Once the lipotrim journey ends, another journey starts, some people say they would rather be big again than have the skin, thats how i felt. I dont want to scare anyone but make sure you prepair yourself for the skin you will have to deal with. If i could go back, i would have exercised A LOT in conjunction with lipotrim which would have helped, but i didnt. So all the people doing lipotrim, MAKE SURE you exercise as ur losing weight, it will help honestly, dont just do lipotrim and not tone at the same time. :) xxx

SacredSilence and Jesi like this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    wow Lyns that' a huge amount to have done... you're so brave!

last time I did LT i was lucky and didn't have any loose skin, thank goodness but i can imagine how upsetting it must have been for you. seeing as i'm still only 24 i'm hoping that after the diet and as i am toning as well, i'll be fine as far as loose skin goes!

really really good luck with the 2 stone to go, and even mor eluck for the surgery, you are sooo dedicated. look after yourself xxx

4. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    OMG!!!! cant really add anything else

5. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Lyndsey

WAW!!! What an achievement, well done!! And to have maintained it as well, is so good..

You know, I am glad you posted, because at the beginning I didnt exercise because there was so much talk about starvation mode, etc....but I read somewhere that it is best to exercise asap, so have been doing it now! I just wished now, like you say, I had done more exercise at the beginning. I have been active, but not as dedicated as I am now, although I have only lost just over 3 stone with probably another stone and a half to go!

I dont have any loose skin, thankfully, but still have the dreaded "apron" albiet going slowly!

Thanks again for sharing your story and I do wish you all the very best on your next stage; the weight loss (which you will do so quickly), and the procedures (oh, you are brave, but very lucky indeed)!!

Take care

6. Jesi

Jesi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Great feed back, thanks for that. Ifinished the first week with no exercise so as I am at the begining of my journey I will start today.
    Rep for your great advise and good luck with your journey.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.