starting lipotrim tomorrow

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Anaya26, 17 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Anaya26

Anaya26 New Member

Hi you lovely people have inspired me soo much the I signed up for lipotrim today and weighing a massive 21 stone I can't wait my goal is too get too 11stone soo iam gonna be here for some time :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mert

mert Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.22%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    don't think about how long just think one day at a time. I have to check my start weight but mine is simular i think it was 20 stone 9 1/2 lb so your not on your own, and i'm only on day six myself so think of it as a journey to slimness

4. willowfire365

willowfire365 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9.8lb(30.06%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome to the forum Anaya! I was 22 stone when I started in January and I went through till July and then I had a break for my holiday. Honestly don't think about the time because once you see the weight start to come off the time really becomes secondary! I've got down to 15 stone and it's really changed my life. I look forward to reading your diary and remember we're all here to support you! Take time out for you and keep strong :)

Tc XxX

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    I was roughly 20 and a half stone and i'm two and a half down in 8 weeks.....

I have just got back from holiday and getting back on it!!! Don't look forward at how long ou have left!! Concentrate on today!!! The first few days are the worst and i'm starting them again with you!!! We can do this!!!!! Day 1 for me today!!!!

Hope your well!!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.