Starting Lipotrim tomorrow

Amiliya

:):) HI all,

Any tips?

Im 25, female and my current weight it 93kg....Height 173cm and my target weight is 69kg-72kg!!!!
This is my first ever attempt.......

Hi Amiliya (pretty name btw :D)

My advice and tips for the first week would be:
1) Avoid all temptation, avoid cooking or if possible just stay out of the kitchen.
2) Don't sit around while your family eat, the first week is make or break even the smell of food could throw you off the wagon!
3) Drink plenty of water, slow but often.
4) Do things to take your mind off food.. Take a bath, make a phone call, paint your nails etc.
5) If you suffer with headaches in the first week lay down, take tablet form paracetamol and again drink plenty!
6) Experiment with your shakes.. Try and make them as exciting as possible - I like chocolate with ice and sweeteners.
7) Keep a diary or write a list of reasons why you are doing this diet, set yourself mini goals, take before and after pics!
8) Use this forum as often as you feel you need it. There are some really great people on here for help and support at all times!

The first week is uncomfortable but after this period of time you will feel amazing! Just seeing your first weigh in results keeps you upbeat and motivated for your journey!! Good luck hun x x x

if you live alone, get rid of every temptation by clearing out the kitchen cupboards. if you live with family, keep yourself busy at meal times. all the best x x

hey!!!!

Thanks guys!! Sounds like fab advice.....Jus had my first shake.....feeling great!!!!! I will defo stay away from the kitchen as my husband eats anything and everything- the fridge is always packed with food!!! Yet he always manages to stay slim.....

Ah it is always the way. My partner can eat and eat and eat and never gain weight yet if I look at a cake I gain 10lbs lol? Good luck x x x

Im starting tomorow and im so excited!!! how'd your first day go?

hey....Well I must say my first day went better than I thought it would. I made sure I drank plenty of water and I blended my shakes with ice and added a sweetener (0 calories). Also I didnt think about food even though everyone around me was eating. In fact all I could think about was the size 10 summer dresses I plan to wear........lol!!

Hope that helps......good luck n let me know how you get on

hows it going Amiliya? :)

It is going well.........infact I j7s had a weigh in n I am now 98.7kg!!!!!!!!! M over da moon....how r u getting on?????

ooh loool i was a little confused for a sec :p but am glad and well done!! i think the first week is the worst until you finally weigh in, then it sets the mood for week 2. Im doing okay thanks :)

It's normal Amiliya.

Just keep busy and distract yourself and keep going. It does get easier x x x

I know teapot.....but its sometimes getts really hard at wrk n wen with fam on da weekends!!!!!! And food is like the one thing everyone sits around to socialize n even though ppl know ur on diet they still say oh come on jus eat something.......this is drastic..........starvation n so on

It's always so easy for everyone else to tell you what to do, especially when they don't know how much of a commitment this is. Do what is right for you and stick to 100%, and you won't stray no matter what they say x x x

I know......and thank god I have a understood what wieght loss means to me and how I will get to my target therefore I have not cheated n I hope I stay this way........many thanks its nice to know I have understanding n support

Back