Starting LL after losing 3.5 stone on Slimming World

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lottie3289, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. lottie3289

lottie3289 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.5lb(28.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

I just wondered if anyone has been in a similar situation. I have been doing SW since 16 September 2010. I have lost 3stone 6.5lb. This is amazing and I have dropped dress sizes, have been constantly in the zone etc, steadily losing weight.

However, a few friends have very successfully done LL so I am thinking that I want to do this now as my BMI is under 30 and I am going on 2 holidays, the first being in under 4 weeks.

Would greatly appreciate any info/similar experiences!

Thank you!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    13st1lb(55.45%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    Apart from dress sizes, that similar to me first time round (I'm on this again after gaining 5 stone).

I was 23st 8lbs, went down to 21st with slimming world, then down to 12st 6.5 on ll.

I only gained weight because of some very destructive eating patterns - I'd have maintained otherwise.

Good luck!

Ps dont start before you go on holiday if you can get away with it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.