Step 1 Sole Source Starting Monday, just prepping.....nervous

Kelle'

Hello All, nice to meet you. I am an MM and a CD virgin, so please be patient :) It has taken some time, but I am finally in a place where I can commit to this diet. I feel both nervous and inspired by all your posts. I ve signed up early so I can prepare myself. I am excited to meet the new me :) :eek: Any words of wisdom?

Kelle' said:
Hello All, nice to meet you. I am an MM and a CD virgin, so please be patient :) It has taken some time, but I am finally in a place where I can commit to this diet. I feel both nervous and inspired by all your posts. I ve signed up early so I can prepare myself. I am excited to meet the new me :) :eek: Any words of wisdom?

Good luck chick! This forum is great for inspiration!!! Just get yourself through week one and things get easier! I'm in week three now and only just getting my normal energy levels back! Was shattered first two weeks :). Xx

Enjoy the power that you have discovered in making the decision to do CD, it is so liberating when the pounds melt away and all the wonderful things that go with it (new clothes, compliments, not avoiding full length mirrors - or is that just me!?)
This forum is ace, so many inspiring stories and advice to draw on, definitely alleviates the solitude of a vlcd.
Look forward to hearing about your journey, best of luck! Xx

Welcome and good luck x I take each day at a time and feel so proud when I have successfully got through a day x I have now done 134 days x

Welcome and good luck to you :) xx

Welcome and good luck. I started at a similar weight to you a few weeks ago. Take it one day at a time and once you get through the first week, its all easier from there :)

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm a week in and it has got easier as the week has gone on. Reading this forum each night certainly helps!

Heidi

Hi,

Just thought I'd pop in to see how you are getting on with day one... Remember to drink loads of water and you'll be fine :) xx

Hi, how are you finding things so far? I started almost 2 weeks ago and it's now easier than I first imagined! Hope you're not finding it too difficult but if things are hard, just come on here and it helps no end! xx

Hi everyone!!

I'm keeping my hands and mind busy which helps!!
Drinking water all day as well as tea coffee etc
Looking forward to chocolate shake later tho!!!!

Hi Gill, how is it going? Are you finding it ok? I'm now in 2nd week and it is definitely easier than the first, so I hope you stick with it. Let us know how you are doing.

Heidi :)

Hi Heidi!

Still on it and feeling great but, the great British bake off is on tonight!! How will I watch without a cuppa and a bun I don't know!!!

Gill how was last night? I have watched the GBBO whist eating my bar each week and I still enjoyed it. Day 3? Should start getting easier tomorrow...

Heidi :)

Hi gill, how are you getting on? I'm on day four, glad the hardest days are passed. Xx

Hi, thought I'd check in to see how it's going....?

X

Back