Starting Monday... Please remind me what I need to know...

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by cddietgal, 23 January 2014 Social URL.

1. cddietgal

cddietgal Full Member

I've been on and off minimins since I was 30 which was almost 7 years ago!!
    I very briefly got these tablets last year but didn't really do anything with them but I've got another prescription for them and as I'm the heaviest I have ever been in my life and I need my gallbladder removed in the next few months I have to lose weight. I actually feel really down about it:mad:

Anyway, I don't eat meat or fish anyway and remember that eggs are a no no too but is there any other foods I'm best avoiding (I'm thinking healthy fat foods). I thought you couldn't have bananas but I've googled it and can't find anything..

we are going out for a big family meal on Sunday at a local Italian, and I'm not back in work till Thursday so I was thinking of doing low fat tomorrow and sat and then try to choose lowest fat I can see at the Italian (it's a set menu) and take the tablets Monday. I actually have a asthma check Monday morning, my son has a minor op tues morning and weds morning I have a hospital appointment and he has to go for a dressing change weds afternoon then work Thursday-fri so I REALLY don't want any side effect :eek:

Anyway, any advice much appreciated.

many thanks xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. MinzieMoo

MinzieMoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    How are they prescribed ? Do you just need to be over weight?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.