Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting Monday

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by jcjazzy, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all
    Previously lost about 4.5 stones on LL and then transferred to DC and lost another 0.5 stone. Have maintained for over a year, but gained about half a stone on holiday in July.Recently stopped smoking but have found to my alarm that I have gained about 11lbs in 3 weeks (on top of holiday weight) eek.Need to get back on track so starting Monday.Anyone else have a similar story or is new(ish) and would like mutual support.Official weigh in Monday am for me.
    Jan x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Missq

Missq Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Good luck jcjazzy, you can do it!

How has your first day been?

I'm two weeks in and about to confirm what I would like delivered for next month!

4. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for the message.The board is very quiet.The first day was quite difficult as I was very hungry, however as the week has gone on I'm getting used to it again.have also upped my water intake.How are you getting on/

5. Missq

Missq Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    I've had a few days off as i went camping with my Brownies and needed to up my calories as I was doing so many activities.

I've been trying to up my water too, some days are better, get through it with no problem and others, I barely touch it! I'm not the biggest water fan so I think I'll always stuggle! thinking about bring a squash in so I can add my own flavour!

I've also just confirmed the food on my next order, the only change I made was to the breakfasts, gonna stick with granola at the moment!

I think what is confusing is when you need to add extras as it's not always clear what is in the pouches, you do tend to get a lot of potato/rice in some!

6. The Ange

The Ange Member

Hi jcjazzy, I am on my second day and must admit this afternoon i am hungry, sure it will get better as the week goes on, yes the board is a bit quiet, good luck

7. Missq

Missq Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.6%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    quieter than most i think but it doesn't seem to be a popular diet!

I found in the first week that the portions were too big for me, the soups I would only eat 2/3 of and the dinners tend to have too much sauce for me so I don't tend to pour it all out, although saying that I ate all the 3 bean chilli the other night!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.