starting Monday

Meddy

Hi i have just been and purchased lipotrim and going to start it Monday with my daughter, we have been reading posts on here and it sounds very positive and you guys are going to make it easier with the tips and support, please wish us luck x :D

welcome guys, can I ask why you would wait until Monday? just as said you cannot wait to start? Really good luck though, its hard but usually the rewards are great xx

it was my birthday yesterday and we have a planned party :) but just thought we would get the stuff in ready :) no point in starting when gonna stuff our faces with food and alcohol hehe :) xxx

it was my birthday yesterday and we have a planned party :) but just thought we would get the stuff in ready :) no point in starting when gonna stuff our faces with food and alcohol hehe :) xxx
nope totally agree, enjoy your party muchly as you will miss things like that 9 well most do) I am sure with each other to lean on you guys will do fab x

we hope so ! just gonna cram in as much as our fav foods before monday haha ! gonna be a happy binge eater ;) xx

Hello Meddy & Emmy_J! :)

It's really nice that you're doing it together. Wishing you both loads of luck on the diet and especially for your first week and weigh-in.

Enjoy your party too! :)

Hi Guys,

Firstly, well done on taking the decision to go on this diet and the first 48 hours a re certainly not for the faint hearted however, waste is your best friend. I'm just approaching the end of day four and feeling much better, as day one I thought ''I can't do this''.
You gys have eachother to keep yourselves going.

Enjoy your party

Hello! I am on Day 1 and delighted to find a positive supportive forum. I did Lipotrim before my wedding 5 years ago and it was a huge success but unfortunately I never did the refeed, went on honeymoon, settled into married life, had a baby last year and hence, here I am again, 5 years and 2 stone on! Looking forward to sharing my second journey here.

Best of luck for Monday. The first few days are definately the hardest!!

Best of luck to you both, you will certainly find lots,of support here, everybody is sooo supportive & friendly.

thank you so much for the good wishes and support, its great to read your stories and check how lipotrim is working for others, we are both excited to start and understand it wont be an easy time but its worth it :girlpower:

Thanks for the support guys, just cant wait to be able to fit into size 10-12 again instead of 18-20 ! haha, glad everyone is doing well, keep up the good work ! :)
Emmy_J <3 xxx

we hope so ! just gonna cram in as much as our fav foods before monday haha ! gonna be a happy binge eater ;) xx

Im a BIF Lipotrim'er too!!

You going to the Ormsgill one?

I have my initial appt on Tuesday!!

Butterfly girl im from barrow in Furness but live in Birmingham.

I don't have to make an appointment at my chemist as I'm the only one there doing lipotrim :)

Last edited:
Hmm I'm hoping I can go for a weigh in on different days... Tuesday wont really be the best day for me after next week....

Is it weird that I'm quite excited!?

No its good to be excited! I only started yesterday. I was really excited about starting, ready to change my life. You need to really want it to get through the first day or more. Found it really hard yesterday but feel much better today and drinking plently of water. Good luck for Monday.

Busy Mum.

Wish you all good luck I did the same and waited as I had a party planned too but pre warned myself to enjoy it as it would be the last I would have in a while as no food and drink and friends have been very supportive when I told them what I was doing and why.

Good luck :)

Hey all...I'm back starting on tue...good luck to u all xx

Good luck diole

Back