Starting my journey to a slimmer body TODAY!!!!

summerbody

Hi everyone, Im typing this as im drinking my first shake of my Lipotrim journey.
Im doing TFR and want to loose 2 1/2 or 3 stone.
Im so glad I have come across this site as a think it will be really helpful and motivating to speak to all of you who are going through the same things as myself, when im feeling like I want to give up.

This diet WILL work for me and i will achieve my dream body.
Really looking forward to this:) (once I get past week 1):D

Good luck to everyone else who may be starting this week;)

Hi Summer body, good luck with your journey :)

Hi Summerbody,

I'm starting today too!!

It will be my 25th wedding anniversary in 11 weeks and I've set myself a really difficult goal of 3 stone in those 11 weeks. I'll need to up my exercise to reach this goal (but that's not hard - any exercise is more than I'm doing right now!!) and I'll have to SS 100% of the time.

Then I'd like to maintain that loss for a few months before tackling another stone.

Best of luck on this rollercoaster - I'll be here if you want to chat :)
D

Hi girls,

I think 3 months is reasonable for loosing 3st, you will get there! Good luck!

unique89 said:
Hi girls,

I think 3 months is reasonable for loosing 3st, you will get there! Good luck!

im a newbie too....1st day on lipotrim :) Quick question...am i aloud hot water and slice lemon?

We arent allowed and thing to do with fruit even a lemon slice !! We can have the shakes hot but if thats any consulation!!

hi everyone my first day today,Did lipotrim last year and lost 3 and a half stones but put back 2 stones by going back to bad habits so restarted, l know it works and this site is really good and everyone supports each other,so good luck to all new starters and restarters,cant wait for the weigh in days to see the weight come off HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY SINNATURE SO DONT KNOW WHAT IT WILL SHOW

Thanks for the welcome guys:)
D I am also hoping for 3 stone in 11 weeks so lets do it together:D
I have just arrived home from work in a restaurant and survived all day without my usual picking etc. and am almost through day1 at 100%.

Must admit I am feeling really hungry at the minute but not giving in!!

hi summerbody and Deem l KNOW we are all GOING to loose 3 stone for august so we can support and encourage one another,l found having a graph on the back of my bedroom door a big help, especially when you see the pounds coming off ,anyway good luck to every one and think positive xxx

Thanks angela really motivated now and will be great when we all suceed together:D

Hello Summer and welcome to you :)

Hi summer! a big welcome to you! The first week is the hardest but then its easy peasy. You can have hot water but no lemon sarahxxx

Thanks everyone..got through day2 n pretty hungry yet again but will not give in!!

How's everyone finding this week??

My worse day was day 9 and 10... but Im over it now and finding it easy :]

Ya i have heard quite a few people saying they struggled around the day 9 mark. Well done on getting through it:)

mine was around day 3 or 4 now on week 2 and it's already a way of life for me. I've had to turn down a few nights out tho, obviously I can't go out with the girls and drink water all night, I lost 12lb week 1 and im hoping to lose 8lb this week so I can get in to the 14+ stone range :) maybe being a bit too optimistic tho xx

Hi Summerbody, Im on my 3rd day :) and i have already lost 7lbs :D I cant believe it!!! This website is the best & only joined the other day & find it brilliant & everyone is so supportive & reading everyone's journey gives me a buzz to succeed! :)

Good luck everyone xxx

Wow great losses Emily and Sarah..really motivating!!!

Feeling really low today (day 4) bit hearing about ye're great losses has spurred me on:)

Back