Starting my re feed HELP!

QPRTOM

Hi people i decides im going to start my re feed today after losing about 5 stone since Jan! Im really pleased with myself and am having a month off. Then going for my target. I do need help though as imconfused!

1. for men do you still have 2 shakes in the day

2. do any men have any examples of what they ate?

Please help and good luck to everyone! the praise im getting is overwhelming and making me extremely happy it is worth it and cant wait to get back on TFR in APRIL!

Please keep going it gets easier after week 2!

Wow since jan that is amazing!!! Just wanted to say well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5st since January! WOW! Well done to you, I bet you feel fantastic.
Sorry can't help but wanted to tell you I am chuffed for you at your success :)

Well done for an amazing loss I hope you sorted yourself out with an answer - you could always try posting in the refeed section too? Xx

Hi Tom... WELL DONE ON YOUR LOSSES!!!

Your pharmacy should have given you a refeed sheet.. If you can ask for 1, it's called "preventing unnecessary weight regain after dieting", it's about 7 double sided sheets... I have copied this exactly from there (watch out, it's quite long!! lol):

"Follow exactly - do not add extras and, more importantly, do not miss out any steps. You may have milk in your tea and coffee, if required, and you can now have diet drinks again. Avoid fruit juices (simple sugars) until the end of the week. No alcohol. Try to drink plenty of water. Most people do not drink adequate water and now you are in the habit, stick with it. At least 2 litres per day.

DAY 1 You may now try the Lipotrim maintenance formulas. Have 2 Lipotrim servings (either standard or maintenance formulas or a combination of both) and one meal, as follows (men continue to have 2 servings, as before, while women take 1 less serving of Lipotrim)
At lunchtime or evening meal time you may have some skinless, boneless chicken breast or white fish fillet, or some skinless turkey (about 4-6ozs). The fish or chicken may be steamed, microwaved, baked or cooked with a little water in a non-stick pan. Season with salt and pepper. Or you may have tuna fish in water or brine (drained). Vegetarians may use tofu or quorn. You may also have either a moderate serving of salad (small breakfast bowl) from any of the following: lettuce, cucumber, cress and watercress, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, peppers, beansprouts, celery dressed with a little lemon or lime juice or wine vinegar (try balsamic vinegar, it is quite special), or if you prefer, a moderate serving (2 heaped tablespoons - NO MORE) of some cooked green vegetables. YOU MAY NOT HAVE BREAD, grains (rice) or pasta until day 4. Fruit should wait until day 4 at the earliest (later if you have carbohydrate problems). You can have milk in tea/coffee."

DAY 2 You will have only 1 Lipotrim serving or maintenance formula and 2 meals, as described for Day 1

DAY 3 Same as day 2, but you may also have - at one meal only- an 8 ounce potato, plain boiled, mashed or baked but with no addition of any fat. You may like to top with some skimmed milk, plain yoghurt or very low at fromage frais and a sprinkle of herbs."

I hope this helps, and i will post days 4-7 later, but my fingers are aching!! lol

Aww I think su is a star for all that x

PART 2:

"Days 4-7 each day have....

a Lipotrim serving or maintenance formula for your breakfast plus

- up to 3 small servings of fruit (if you suffer from the insulin resistance problem, then eat these late in the day and do not snack on them during the day)

- up to 2 slices of bread OR 1 pita OR 1 roll OR 1 bagel (without fatty spread)

- any vegetables you want except avocado, 1 or 2 servings with your meals (2 tablespoons per serving)

- any of the skimmed milk products

- fish fillet (any size) or 6 ounces of chicken or turkey, as described before, or one tin of tuna in water or brine, drained. Vegetarians may use tofu, textured vegetable protein (TVP) or quorn

- lean meat with all visible fat trimmed off

-low fat recipes prepared with low fat sauces - eg lean mince with tomato bolognese sauce

- medium baking potato or 6 small new potatoes or one serving of instant mashed potatoes (the kind with no added fat - read the label). Instead of potato, you may have 4ozs of rice or pasta (cooked weight).

The days 4-7 schedule may be continued for several weeks - especially if you have lost a lot of weight - 5/6 stones or more - as you will need time to adjust to a different eating behaviour and quantities. Check your weight every week at the pharmacy; if it is going up then action must be taken to address the types and quantities of foods eaten. The maintenance food products are advised during this time to add extra control whilst adjusting to your new eating behaviour. After week 1 use the maintenance formulas rather than the diet formulas."

I also have example menus i can post if you want me to (but please not today though, eh??!! lol)

Su I bet you have really skinny fingers now after all that typing :D

That made me chuckle!! :D.. It's the only part of me that is, i am just waiting for the rest of me to catch up!! lol x x

Back