1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting my sw journey

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Constantstar, 7 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Ello all, I'm constant star 31 and a mum of 2 . I had recently been found exante to be too hard for me :/ I had my daughter September and was 11st. I've now got down to 10 and looking to be 8st 10 so I have 1st 4lb to loose, I hope I can do it . I've signed up today with a friend. I'm in maternity leave so I've got time to study all the bits , It's all a bit daunting my to be honest but I'm glAd il be able to eat. I wonder how long it will take to loose weight.. I'm keeping a photo diary of food to keep me on track!!

Last edited: 10 May 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Didn't have brekkie as was shopping so Lunch I had this I believe all free no sins but half of the healthy b and a muller light x

Attached Files:

Last edited: 8 May 2014
  4. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Dinner sw jerk chicken kebabs with pepper and mushrooms . Rice made with lots of veg and mixed beans and spinach. Fat free yoghurt on side. Snack other part of my hex b / brown bread toaster slice with fat free cottage cheese

Attached Files:

Last edited: 9 May 2014
  5. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Brekkie mushroom tomatoes ham with hex b whole meal toast with cottage cheese :) syn free!

Attached Files:

6. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    While I was in kitchen I decided to get the pulled pork recipe ready. I've made the sw sauce and browned the pork, and it's all in slow cooker on low till about. 6 tonight!

Attached Files:

7. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Lunch is left over syn free rice from dinner last night, fish sticks and grilled aubergine and courgette with a bit of yoghurt on and a muller light for pud :) had a snack later on of more seafood sticks. Also drinking dr pepper zero throughout the day x

Attached Files:

Last edited: 9 May 2014
  8. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    My pulled pork it's gorgeous mixed left over 3 beans from yesterday !! With sw chips , coleslaw home made 2 syns and 2 slices of bread 4 syns! I love it nom nom

Attached Files:

9. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Brekkie I made last night- 35g porridge oats ( hex b) with a strawberry muller lights and frozen berries left over night to defrost and to soak up yoghurt x

Attached Files:

10. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    I'm loving my slow cooker as if I put the food on I'm not tempted for takeaway! So today I'm attempting to make a syn free okra , spinach and chickpea curry! Here is the before ..and during just need to add some pots x

Attached Files:

Last edited: 10 May 2014
  11. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Lunch salad , with ham , pasta, frozen veg mixed in, spinach , a 3 dairy lea triangles ( hex a) bit portion in my plate is prob 1.5 triangles.

Attached Files:

12. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Dinner is from slow cooker as said before with aubergine rice and yoghurt! Syn free :)

Attached Files:

13. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Felt hungry today so I've had 3 x toast with cottage cheese through out the day . Used 6 syns. Only syns I've used today x

14. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Morning all! I've woken up worrying I'm not going I loose weight! I just can't see how I'm going to eating all this food!!I've been 100 % sw for 3 days and my weigh ins are thurs so I guess I got to wait and see. Morning brekkie is 35g oats ( hex b) mixed with muller fat free strawberry :) Lunch later is tobys carvery. I've been researching and it's seems I'm good with meat and most veg which is steamed ( not cau cheese and stuffing) and a couple of potatoes that I can syn. My son always eats my Yorkshire anyway. On the the 26th I'm off to centre parks and need to have lost a bit to feel comfy in clothes and a swim costume! My target areas are arms stomach and thighs! I'm doing no exercise this week will start with my kettle bell on thurs after weigh in so I can see what happens on this diet! X

Attached Files:

15. Theria

Theria Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7.5lb(19.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (Mixed R/G/EE)
    I think a lot of us worried in the first week :)

How can I possibly eat all this amazing food and lose weight? You really can....it's why SW isn't really a "diet". It's about re-educating yourself about what's good for you.

Looking forward to seeing you post your first loss :)

16. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Thank u for your response! I agree it's changing the way I see food rather than diet and I'm enjoying cooking!! :) just hope I loose a couple of pounds a week! I like that fact I know what's in food. I know it's not full of sugar and oil :)

17. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    I tried to be healthy. Mustard =0.5 syns, 2 potatoes =4 syns and gravy 1.5 syns total 6 syns!

I've just made the sw doner kebab and put it in fridge to kinda ' set' will let u know how it goes!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: 11 May 2014
  18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Today's doner kebab.. Pitta 7.5 syns

Attached Files:

20. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Brekkie 2 weetabix hex a with cherry muller light x

Attached Files:

21. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Mixed veg omlette with ham and 2 baby bell cheese ( hrex a) and half a tin of tomatoes.

Attached Files:

22. Constantstar

Constantstar Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    exante- total solution
    Crispy chicken with ingredients tweeked 2 syns for the bread crumb coating. Veggie rice and salad and some yoghurt x

Attached Files:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.