Starting next Tuesdays

jadenicole

Hi guys, new to this. I've ordered my Exante!
Sceptical as I'm worried I'm going to struggle!
I go on holiday in 9 weeks, want to loose 2.5 stone maybe 3!

Started off with Ww, lost 9.5 stone. Gained 4.5 back!

Any tips??? How much are you all loosing every week? X

Good luck, the weight loss all depends in how much you have to loose at the begining. I would say some exercise does help, keep focussed on your goal which gets you through the tough times. This forum helps for tips to. :)

hi jadenicole, i have just started exante ,3rd day and finding it great so far, was expecting the first 3 days to be really hard but no headsache or anything so far but i am drinking plenty of water! good luck with your journey x:)

Hi Jadenicole, well done for deciding to do something positive! The first few days are the hardest, I'm now on day 5 & can honestly say I don't feel hungry, if I do I just drink a glass of water -it seems to be that my thoughts of hunger are more to do with habit than needing actual food!! Best of luck with your journey, this forum is really good for hints & tips-good to know there are other people going through it with you without having to make time going to meetings/counsellors & paying a bomb for the privilege!! :0)

Hi jadenicole,
Get yourself mentally prepared for it, read through this forum there's fantastic support and advice here.
Wow- you lost 9.5 stones before so you do have the willpower and determination to succeed.
Good luck. x

Back