Starting next week - need a buddy!

Minnie64

Think thin
Hiya All

Well after lots of deliberation I have decided to try Cambridge again for the last time. I am collecting my packs on Monday evening (away this weekend) and starting with a vengence next Tuesday. I could do with a buddy to help motivate me and keep one another on the right track. I have between 4 and 5 stone to lose and want to do this ready for Xmas :eek:

Anyone want to buddy up with me?

xxx

I'm restarting for the millionth time today. My first mini goal is 1 1/2 stone for our hols in 5 weeks but i need to lose 4-5 stone before my poor knees give up on me. Need all the help i can get so would love to buddy up and help each other xx

I sent you a PM yesterday
xxx

Hi I've started again today! Got a wedding end of October and don't want to look like a fat pumpkin in my dress (even if it is Halloween I get married on) so if u need a few buddies I'm here too

Hi I've started again today! Got a wedding end of October and don't want to look like a fat pumpkin in my dress (even if it is Halloween I get married on) so if u need a few buddies I'm here too

Hi chicassie the more the merrier. You can't get too much support and encouragement. Have you got much to lose? How is today going? xx

Can i buddy too pls x

how u doing miniie64? hope its going good, i knw how it is. started and restarted a thousand times! wens ur weigh in?

how u doing miniie64? hope its going good, i knw how it is. started and restarted a thousand times! wens ur weigh in?

Morning Cavnas had a pretty bad week last week but back on track now. It is so very hard the after the first time for some reason. I am planning on having the rest of the month 100% as I really want another stone off by 12th October. I then want another 2 stone off by Xmas. I know if I stick to plan then i will do it but unlike the last time, if I do wobble then I just get straight back to it whereas before I would have probably given up! My weigh in is Monday evening, I cancelled last nights due to bad week and to give me chance to redeem myself. How are you doing and when is your weigh in hun? xx

Minnie i had a bad week too feel such a failure grrr

Minnie i had a bad week too feel such a failure grrr
u will get get back on it and feel better in a few days...hard to stick to i know....felt like just going out and eating half an hour a go but resisted....any little thing seems to trigger the eating monster in me...have come thru a divorce whic lasted two years and waiting to hear from my solicitors as to how far he has got with it....everytime iv rang him for the last three weeks, hes ata the same stage!!!
annoying to say the least...but waiting to call him later and will be giving him a piece of my mind!

Men eh...my ex tried every trick in the book to get my 3 kids. He made my life a living hell. When all he is is a woman beating bully. Aah thats better!!!!!

Right ladies one day at a time! Let's log in her each morning to let each other know how we were 100% the day before! When are you weigh ins? Do you fancy doing that? xx

Sounds good to me. Not 100% today cos my cdc on holiday til tomorrow so just trying to eat low carb til morning. My weigh ins Will be wed or Thursday each week but not gettin weighed tomorrow as a loss check cos been off it a week but Will be weighed to start again. Will report in.

my weigh in was today...15lbs off...thats me dwn to15.3 xxxx thank u for all the support.....xx

OMG Canvas that is just amazing! Very well done :wow:
I was 100% yesterday plus did 30 minutes fast walking on my treadmill
Here's to another 100% day xx

thanx minnie64. am starting bak at gym today aswell. scared of putting muscle on tho!

Canvas tried to pm you?

thanx minnie64. am starting bak at gym today aswell. scared of putting muscle on tho!
I only use treadmill at home so I don't think I will put muscle on. Hopefully tone up and speed up the losses. Does it really matter what the scales say? I am more bothered about clothes size xx

Back