Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting next week

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by Mixedspice69, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Mixedspice69

Mixedspice69 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I discovered this forum last Friday (it's fantastic) and I went out and bought the starter pack on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to starting next week (9 Feb).
    I shall be on here seeking inspiration and good luck everyone with your weight losses this week.

Jenni:bunnydance:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

:welcome: Hello Jenni
    Welcome aboard Im on day 14 that 2 days were hard totm I think though,the diet plan is good and I hope to see your losses xx Join The 8 week challenge on top of the CS forum,i'll edit it all I need is your start date weight you aim to lose in your first 8 weeks on CS,it helps some people focus xx:D

4. alison1256

alison1256 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.6%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Jenni - welcome! You sound raring to go hun - good for you! Any questions, please just ask away and we'll help as much as we can. I look forward to hearing on how your doing - keep us posted! x

5. Emily2009

Emily2009 Full Member

Diet:
    Celebrity Slim
    hey welcome to the mad house!! hope you enjoy doing CS and have a good first week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.