Starting on 14th jan!

Hi! So I'm starting on Cambridge for the first time tomorrow.. Feeling a bit apprehensive but reading everyone's experience here has helped.. Seems like Monday/Tuesday will the the worst days for me but hopefully I can get past it!! The worst time for me will be at work & my colleagues' constant nibbling on food won't help but I'm hoping I can run to this forum and post something whenever I feel tempted to eat!
Wish me luck..

Good luck it's really worth it if you stick to the plan you will get the results u need.

It's hard at times but it does get easier I'm on day 13 I find at the end of the day I'm tempted so I drink more water and have an early night

Good luck and keep us all posted

X

Hey!!

I'm starting tomorrow too!!

We can do this!

Started last Fri and lost 7lb this week so worth sticking to it but def find early nite is good way to stop that evening hunger!

Thanks for the support guys! I'm prepared for the worst so hopefully it should be ok.. Plus the thought of losing 7lb in a week is definitely enough to keep me going!

Babymumma2 so glad to know someone else is starting the same day, look forward to catching up on your progress!

Deeberry I want to know how ur finding ur first day!!! Best of luck- u can do this!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How comes you've got the tetra bricks already? Thought u weren't allowed those till later on?

babymumma2 said:
How comes you've got the tetra bricks already? Thought u weren't allowed those till later on?

Nope, tetras are definitely allowed but you will need to add a bit more water to your daily amount! They are lovely when thinned downed with some water and heated up slightly!!! Yumm Yumm hot chocolate!! Speak to ur consultant again! Bars are not allowed the first two weeks but tetras are fine :)

Yep tetras are fine although be careful when you heat them - my consultant said if you boil it too much it may reduce the nutrients in the product. But I agree with maddie, they taste great heated up especially in winter!

I've never warmed them up I've frozen them but not a good ideal with the weather so cold lol

Yes it's lovely frozen

Lol all this talk is making me want to freeze some lol ha ha ha

Might pop some in freezer :)

Frozen makes it the best chocolate ice cream ever!! Wonder if the strawberry tetra would taste like nice strawberry ice cream??!

Yum - let us know when you try it out! So day 1 is up.. I feel full, but not satisfied with my intake.. If that makes sense!! Definitely dreaming of food but not craving anything enough to break the diet.
I don't feel too positive about the next couple of days though, they seem to be the worst for everyone. Oh and I discovered that the porridge is to be avoided at all cost!

Back