starting on Monday

mattismetal

Hi all I'm starting on Monday just happens to coincide with the new year!.
I picked up my first weeks supply at the pharmacy today and had to fill out a questionaire but there are no instructions for the shakes,. Can i just make them as strong/weak as I like?
I'm currently weighing in at 22 8 and need to lose over 8 stone. i'm glad that there's a place to come for support when it is needed!

Hi there,
The instructions should be on the carrier bag you got your shakes in. I think you are meant to have about 8 oz of water each shake. You can use more but if you use less you have to up your water intake to make up the difference. Same if you have a flapjack you need to drink a little more water.
Good luck and stick with it for fab results
x x x

Welcome mattismetal:welcome2:

They should of given you a Lipotrim plastic carrier bag which has all the ingrendients listed and explains how to make up your shakes.

You can ask for it next time you are in there.

Below is the information you need now taken from the bag...there is more about ingredients and nutritional information etc., that is worth a look when you get your bag.

HOW TO MAKE UP THE TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT FORMULAS FOR WOMEN.

Important: It is essential to have 3 portions of the Lipotrim formulas each day. This can be 3 sachets (choose any flavour combination from vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or chicken soup) or 2 sachets plus 1 flapjack (choose from the peanut or coconut flavours). Make sure you drink an extra half pint of water with each flapjack to compensate for the smaller volume of water. All Lipotrim products are suitable for vegetarians - including the chicken flavour soup.

1. As a Beverage:

Add the contents of a sachet to at least 240 ml ( 8 fluid ounces or just under a half pint) of cold water. Mix using a shaker, blender or whisk. Drink within 15 minutes of mixing.

2. As a Mousse - Chocolate or Vanilla

Add the contents of a sachet to about 60 ml (2 fluid ounces) of cold water in a small bowl. You will find by experiment/experience how much water to use to produce your desired consistency. Make sure you drink an extra half pint of water when take the formula as a mousse to compensate for the smaller volume for water used.
Eat the mousse immediately after mixing.

Do not use Lipotrim as a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT without consumption of at least 2 litres (approx. 4 pints) of water per day. Water must be consumed in small, but frequent servings throughout the day. Sips from a sport bottle or using a straw are very helpful.

WHILE USING LIPOTRIM AS A TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT ONLY THESE BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED

Tap water
bottled Water (still or carbonated but not any flavoured waters)
Coffee (black only, with or without caffeine as usual practice)
Tea (no milk or lemon) Can be any ordinary tea including Earl Grey, Herbal teas that are pure leaf - no fruit teas, flower, berries etc. Loose or tea bags are fine.

NO OTHER BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED (NO ALCOHOL)

Tablet artificial sweeteners are permitted, no spoonable powders.

Good luck with Lipotrim, I will be joining you on Tuesday:)

Hiya I started on Monday weighing 22 stones its only Friday and I've lost 14lbs!!! Welcome to lipotrim hun and I will be here with you for any support needed

mattismetal said:
Hi all I'm starting on Monday just happens to coincide with the new year!.
I picked up my first weeks supply at the pharmacy today and had to fill out a questionaire but there are no instructions for the shakes,. Can i just make them as strong/weak as I like?
I'm currently weighing in at 22 8 and need to lose over 8 stone. i'm glad that there's a place to come for support when it is needed!

Hey there :0)

I'm starting again monday been on b4 going to be weighed in the morning pick up my shakes :)

Good luck keep popping on let us know how your doing x

Welcome - the results on this diet are fantastic and there is a great bunch of people on here to give you advice and support. I made my shakes with a pint of water simply because I read the instructions for the mens shake but I must admit I prefered them that way and I was taking on more water. Good luck.

charmed79

hello and happy new year to you all !!!
well its the new year and after last year i have to grab this one by the horns and get rid of this mass that makes me feel so uncomfortable and unable to breath and feel like a slob.

so Roll on Monday as i join you all on lipo tfr an hope to have success story of my own.

i have done this once before properly and tried a few times and never gone past day 4 , so my heels are dug in and the grit in my teeth is showing.

can anyone tell me drinking carbonated water and taking large swigs does this make a difference as i tend to drink 1.5 ltr carb water at work on top of coffe which is now going to be black.

:p:rolleyes:

Carbonated water is fine - but may make you feel uncomfortable so drink it slowly. It might be beteer to go for Soda water. No flavoured waters at all though!

Back