Starting on plan from 30th March

Im starting tomorrow. Day 1was technically last Monday but its been a stressful and emotional week. My other half has gone back home for the next 4 days meaning no tension so I don't need to comfort eat. And i don't need to cook for him. As for DS, Baby food isn't appealing.

I'm starting tomorrow because that's when my delivery should come. I'm very excited and nervous. I'm honestly hoping I can withstand the stresses at work, because I won't have food to turn to this time round :(

Hi girls,

i started friday so day three today, going okay, having some feeling sorry for myself moments today but then if diet was easy everyone would be thin wouldnt they :p gah!

Has anyone got any mini goals along the way/

Catdog xx

I started properly today.....sampled some packs yesterday. So far I have had vanilla shake split into two latte's with coffee and I have had a mushroom pasta with 200g mushrooms added. I have so fat drunk 3 pints of water and two cups of coffee with milk from allowance. I plan to have soup and a hot chocolate later.
For me having a milk and veg allowance will make this diet bearable and achieveable.

Good luck everyone xxxx

Hi there everyone! I'm on LL and will be starting S&S next week..... So milk and veg allowance??? Please tell me more!! X

Lindsay988 said:
Hi there everyone! I'm on LL and will be starting S&S next week..... So milk and veg allowance??? Please tell me more!! X

Lindsay - there are some really good stickies which are worth a read if you're moving to SnS. Basically as well as your 4 packs you can have 150ml of skimmed milk and up to 200g of certain vegetables a day. Details will be sent with your order. You can also choose to have 3 packs a day and a protein meal instead of the 4th pack.

I've had a bar this morning, a shake, chili and lots and lots of coke zero. Struggling with water only had a litre. Dunno of the coke zero counts!

Don't think you can have any fizzy drinks. Might be wrong though.

My mini goal is that I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks and want to be a size 16 bikini!! Then I have a christening on 13may in Devon and my parents etc haven't seen me since new year. They know about my weight loss but I want to look fab when they see me xxx

Just about to have my first s&s breakfast. X

You are not officially allowed to have any fizzy drinks on SnS. However, Coke Zero doesn't contain any citric acid and won't take you out of ketosis so it is one of the few fizzy drinks that won't be a problem. It is full of nasty chemicals though - yuck!

My parents livein Cornwall (so not too far from Devon) and when I went to see them in December my mum didn't recognise me getting off the train and she was only a few feet from me! Mind you - my mum is a bit doo lally.

haha that must have been a lovely feeling. I have just had my grandparents come to stay and they couldn't stop saying how good I looked and that's after 19lbs so hoping to do another 2 stone by may. xx

Good luck Curvey_Em!

Just had the truffa bar for breakfast. Lovely and tastes like a brownie. V dense though and took ages to eat :)

The truffa is Very nice. I love the lemon one too. And the museli one - but only with black coffee as it's very sweet...

Trying to decide what to have for lunch- think it will be a soup and maybe chilli for tea as OH have spag bol for tea!!

I cant have the truffa bars in the house.. I ate 3 at once. So I have the tesco ultra slim bars. Because if i have 3 shakes and then split that in half I am ok

Back