Starting on tuesday the 15/06/2010

Fisherman

Silver Member
hi
Just been to see my CDC and got all the stuff and I am starting tomorrow. Tad nervious but will see how it goes want to lose 5-6 stone as its that time in my life as i start to approach 40 and need to finaly get a grip of my weight

Hi
Good luck! Its not as bad as it sounds, give it two weeks and you will be flying along. Especially after you see your first loss on the scale.

T

The first three days are the worse but keep drinking water, don't plan anything exciting and stick with it. Do anything to distract yourself and go to bed early!

After that, the hunger will go and you'll be into the swing of it!

hi
Just been to see my CDC and got all the stuff and I am starting tomorrow. Tad nervious but will see how it goes want to lose 5-6 stone as its that time in my life as i start to approach 40 and need to finaly get a grip of my weight

Good on you for taking the first step fella. Simplest diet in the world, all you have to do is have your 4 packs per day and loads of water and you will absolutely be guaranteed to lose lots of weight!

I reckon, going by your stats (if you are 100%) you will lose about 6 pounds per week on average. I lost 98 pounds in 93 days first time round and I started at 316 pounds

Good luck

Welcome & Good luck Xx

will keep up the water intake just wish i had timed it slightly better so would not ahve to do the first three days at work but could not be avoided and dont want to put it off for longer

Hiya, welcome and very good luck....CD is a brilliant diet and gets the weight off quick....which is what we all want.....men do really well on the diet......makes us women jealous.....lol....

Look forward to seeing how you get on ....best of luck and drink that water

thats what i am hoping the rapid loss will keep me focused and also be a total detox for me with no alchol or rubbish food or any food for that matter :)

Hi welcome and good luck with your weightloss.

My hubby is doing CD with me and he has around 3 1/2 stone to lose so its nice to have his support :)

You will see brilliant results

Debs

Hey Welcome to CD. I'm restarting (long story) again tomorrow too. So I'm going to be going through it all at the same time as you. Once you hit ketosis it gets much easier, first couple of days are the hardest, but once you're past them you'll be fine. Good luck!! x

Hi, I too am re-starting today. As everyone else says when you see the weight falling off it definately gives you a great boost. Good luck!

well just had my 1st shake while not what i could call devine at least palatable which is one thing less to worry about it good luck lisa and surfhunny

welcome to cambridge :)

Made it to lunch time, had 2 shakes and 2 litres of water so far. How's your day going Fisher? I've managed to resist all kinds of temptations so far, i'm treating it as a challenge.

well made it through day 1 fairly ok not even hungry atm which i find a tad weird just got a mild heachache i cant get rid off :-( and so far on day 2 things are going ok as well had a bit of light headyness this morning when i had to run for a couple of mins due to my job but recovered well all in all very surprised thanks for the support

well done on sticking with it :)

I was light headed and headachy up til day 4. Got a bit of ketosis euphoria kicking in on the 6th day! and now i find people giving me strange looks coz i am wrapped up like its winter at the mo as i am freeeezing cold (good ole ketosis)

keep going, you will see great results at your first weigh in :)

Debs

the first weigh in is great, makes it worthwhile

good luck :)

Hey how's day 2 gone? I've hung in there and have had a good long chat with my CDC at WI tonight. I've only put on 1lb after my weekend of sin so I'm counting myself lucky and it's the kick up the bum I need to keep going with this.

Hope everyone else is doing okay. xx

not to bad surfhunny just feel a bit tired and a bit off my game if that makes sence. still not hungry amazingly seems to be a drinking endless ammount of water but not going to the loo that often which is a bit confusing sorry for sharing that

I'm with you on the tiredness, day 2 always wears me out, in fact I'm off to bed after I've posted this lol. Then tomorrow night and the next couple of nights after I'll be wide awake late into the night, always the same pattern getting into ketosis, once I'm in ketosis and settled, my sleeping returns to normal.

As for the toilet tripsI'm not one to be put off by too much info lol. Do you just drink your water slowly through out the day or are you bad like me and drink it in batches? When I'm good and drink it throughout the day the trips to the loo aren't as frequent, but as I struggle to do that, I often drink a litre at a time then have to dash off 20 minutes later to pay a visit.

Anyway day 3 tomorrow.... I usually hit ketosis on day 3 so hopefully it'll all start coming right. Good luck with tomorrow...lets get another 100%er under our belts x

Back