Starting on Wednesday 2/5/18 is there anyone else out there who’s started or doing well?

NewMe!

Hi All,

Title says it all really! I’m going in to start on Wednesday I’m getting married in 12 weeks and I told myself last year I could easily loose a stone to fit into my dress and now I’ve put on dress still goes on but not nicely and I really don’t want to make the dress bigger so here goes!

I’ve done Lipotrim for a short period in the past and it worked amazing I’m an all or nothing girl! Just need to learn to not give into my cravings.

So if there’s anyone out there also doing the diet please get in touch as support is definitely needed!

Thanks x

Hi!

How are you getting on? I am restarting Lipotrim too, I've done it on and off for the past 6 months and now I need to lose that last bit of weight!

Hope you're doing okay x

I'm on it too, started 1st May, not going too bad so far. Hope you are both doing well x

I'm on it too, started 1st May, not going too bad so far. Hope you are both doing well x

Hi

How are you getting on?

I've been messing around with it :rolleyes: I'll have 3 good days and then ruin it when the weekend comes.... I'm such a joke. We had a last minute weekend away last weekend so I ended up eating and then restarting again. Urgh!

Back