Starting on Wednesday 25th July 2012

Sab1986

Hello all

I'm new to this and to the Cambridge Diet, i have my first meeting on Wednesday 25th July 2012 and i'm not sure what to expect but i'm looking forward to the fast results that come with this diet.

Would love to hear of other peoples weight loss diaries and how quickly i may get to my goal?

Fingers crossed and looking forward to the support and to support others on this website :)

Hi i have just started today and started the thread newbie starting cambridge.

I would love to have someone to help me through this. I hear the first 3 days are the hardest and that it should get easier after that.

I have so far just had water trying to hold off on having my first shake around 11am to spread them through the day. I really hope I like the taste of it!

Have you done preparation for starting on Wed? Lowering your carb intake etc? I didn't i just binged on all the bad foods all weekend so know I will have a massive headache at some stage but I am focused on losing the weight and seeing results!

Look forward to hearing more about your weight loss journey! :)

pinkchic87 said:
Hi i have just started today and started the thread newbie starting cambridge.

I would love to have someone to help me through this. I hear the first 3 days are the hardest and that it should get easier after that.

I have so far just had water trying to hold off on having my first shake around 11am to spread them through the day. I really hope I like the taste of it!

Have you done preparation for starting on Wed? Lowering your carb intake etc? I didn't i just binged on all the bad foods all weekend so know I will have a massive headache at some stage but I am focused on losing the weight and seeing results!

Look forward to hearing more about your weight loss journey! :)

Hiya

Yeah absolutely I think I'll probably feel poorly come the weekend too.

How did you get on today? That's a good idea waiting until 11 ish to have your first shake! What did it taste like?

Look forward to hearing from you x

Hello!

Not sure if my last post went up, but I asked how you got on today and what the shakes taste like? Good idea waiting until 11am.

I think I'll get headaches too- because I don't drink enough water anyway and I haven't really cut back on anything or binged, I'm just eating what I usually would. I'm worried it's going to be really hard.

Look forward to hearing from you xx

my advice is the few days befpre that u have go to a liquid only diet with soups, then u don't have to deal with the hunger and the transition to watery cambridge soup so much! it's so worth it ladies, i have lost around 7 kilos in 3 weeks! xxx

Have been SS on the CD for seven weeks as of tomorrow and have lost 27lbs. On a 12 week challenge to lose 43lbs. Got 18lbs more too lose in five weeks to get to 9.7. I'm not going to cheat but I have been feeling pretty sorry for myself the past couple of days! Misery! Can't believe I haven't eaten more than 450cals for seven weeks. On the upside I am now a healthy bmi!

thats amazing! i really admire you not cheating. i am single so fortunately i am able to have nothing in my house to eat - the fridge has been turned off for almost a month! but last night i found an old tin of canned tomatoes and ate them with tobasco! just because they were there! i wish i could go back to not being a cheat - 7 weeks is amazinnnng!!! well done!

Hey girls, I'm on day3 and i'm loving the diet, i have found it much easier than i first expected and the shakes/soups/porridges taste nicer than expected, but i would stay away from the coconut shake cos that is vile and its chalky and tastes like a loud of vitamin tablets ground up yakk! I am amazed at how much my appetite has changed. I used to be such a scoffer and eat everything in sight and no food has touched my lips in 3 days, i am so proud of myself and not only that I can see a difference in my tummy already, its alot softer and i can feel a difference in my jeans, they arent as tight, infact the fit perfectly! Good Luck everyone and I hope we all stick together to support each other through this diet. This site has been a HUGE help the past few days and after reading all the inspirational stories and pictures I am focused and positive than ever before :D

Hi everyone - how are we all doing so far this week? Hope you are all well and loving this diet! Stay positive and focussed and we can all do it! Emm, coconut is on my list to try next week - will let you know what I think! Saw loads of people on here reccommend mixing coconut and choc packs together for a bounty flavoured treat!!
S

does anyone know why for the past week i haven't lost weight? i admit i have been cheating - but still my calorie allowance hasb't gone over 500 cals a day! so i might have 2 shakes and a little kitkat for exampl. i was so proud of my new variation of the diet until i foiund out that i am not losing ****! how can mhy weight stay the same when i am consuming only 500 cals a day?

My week is going ok day three today and im starving lol !! Im sure it will pass !! Loving the butterscotch shake. Blimey this better work :mad:)

Not sure mush machine as I'm only on day 1
I'm just having my second shake, chocolate mint and it's yummy! It tastes like areo!

Hope everyone is doing well and staying positive! X

hi Sab1986, i also joined last night and i had my first shake at 11am which was butterscotch and then at 3pm i had toffee and walnut and both were quite nice. I also been drinking lots of water to stave of the hunger. Im going to just treat it 1 day at a time, and each time i get through that day i be nearer to my target. Hope your first day wasnt too bad but just say you can get through this , i got 5 stone to lose and i really want to get if off, im determined it be good to keep in touch and see how we both getting on

Hi son 1966

I also have 5 stone to loose so seems we're in te same boat. Be good to keep in touch.

Ive had 2 shakes so far today as 2.5 pints of water so far, just made turkey steak and cabbage for tea was lovely, I'm doing good on day 1! Hope your day is going well too.

Roll on day 2 xx

Its day 4 for me and I have really struggled with cravings and hunger :( But i've been very good, havent eaten anything and stuck to the plan. One thing keeping me motivated is getting weighed in boots today, i've lost 6lbs already!!! This diet really does work :)

oh well done emmrgrs640 6lbs in 4 days is fantastic!

Just remember when you feel really hungry that you've got the rest of your life to enjoy the foods you like again (in moderation) these next couple of months is just such a short time out of our lives and a small sacrafice for us to make in order to feel wonderful and healthy for the rest of our lives! Keep going you're doing great! xx

Back