Starting on Wednesday..anyone joining me?

clairy

Hi everyone

I have just ordered a months worth bumper pack so should arrive tuesday sometime so am planning on starting on wednesday.
I am quite excited and quite nervous!
Hope I loose some weight in time for summer and bridesmaid duties!
Anyone else planning on starting this week? Think Im gonna need lots of support!/buddies! xxxx

Hey, I started a few weeks ago but I wanted to wish you luck on your weight loss journey.

How much are you hoping to lose?

We have a 90 day challenge that ends in may if you'd like to come and join us, the thread is in the main section.
I find it nice to have a long challenge to focus on, especially with summer coming up.

Hey thanks for your post, im hoping to loose 1.5 stone 2 in a perfect world :D
I will def look in to the 90 day challenge thread thankyou hun xxx

Hi Clairy! I ordered my packs on Saturday so am hoping they'll arrive tomorrow too! Am so desperate to get started thought I might go nil by mouth in the morning just in case it arrives at lunchtime!! If not will be joining you on a weds start :)
I have about 3 stone to lose but have previously lost 2 stone on a vlcd in 6 weeks and has never gone back on again so can see light at the end of the tunnel ;)
Good luck and look forward to tracking your progress xx

Hi,
I'm starting today too. I hope the shakes are nice - reckon we'll need every calorie we're allowed! I did Lighter Life a couple of years ago and my little boy once knocked one of my shakes over before I'd even had a sip. I was devastated!
Good luck Clairy! I have a stone and a half to lose as well, and I'm hoping it'll simply drop off in no time lol. Reality tells me it ain't going to be that easy though!
Sue x

xxOSuexx said:
Hi,
I'm starting today too. I hope the shakes are nice - reckon we'll need every calorie we're allowed! I did Lighter Life a couple of years ago and my little boy once knocked one of my shakes over before I'd even had a sip. I was devastated!
Good luck Clairy! I have a stone and a half to lose as well, and I'm hoping it'll simply drop off in no time lol. Reality tells me it ain't going to be that easy though!
Sue x

Ha! That made me chuckle! I did LL a few years ago too and remember burning my last packet of soup made into crisps in the microwave... I nearly cried! Hope these first few days fly for you :)

Good to see there are others starting the same time it will be good to see how we are all getting on and share stories! I'm not too bothered about the lack of food but worried about the amount of water we have to drink!!! I don't really like water on it's own so that's gonna be the hard bit for me. Also I'm really worried it's not going to work! All he effort and money and it doesn't actually work I know it sounds silly as people on here have lost so much on this diet but still I think I am a born worrier!
Had an email saying my package is being delivered tomorrow but I'll be at work so def won't be able to start until Wednesday. I've also ordered some of those ketosis pee stick thingys too!

Sue did you start today? What is the food like? X

Hi everyone. I started yesterday but was so busy I only managed 2 shakes. Today is going ok just got to get used to water - which I hate.

I did Cambridge diet a few years back and did well but put the weight back on, I'm getting married on 10 may do doing a big push before hand so I can feel positive about all those photos.

I have alot to loose 10 stone in fact. Would like this to be gone by Xmas and for when I go back to work in jan 13.

Would be great to hear from you all and how you are getting on.

My first day today as well. Got about 4 stone to shed!!

Back