Starting on Wednesday! - My Journey

melissaanne88

I want to lose atleast 4 stone! I'm new to this and have done alot of research into the lipotrim programme and it seems perfect for me (almost too good to be true!) obviously I know the shakes wont taste amazing, but seeing the weight drop off is the motivation I need to keep at it, once I see those extra pounds disappearing I won't be giving up!

I was wondering for all the lipotrimmers out there if you had any tips for me? How long would you suggest realistically, if I was to stick to the 3 shakes a day and drink lots of water how long it would take for me to hit my 4 stone loss goal? Would be great to hear some of your stories or how you are doing? Once I've started I'm going to post in this thread after each weekly weigh in, I'm sure the support from you guys will also help me along the way!

Look forward to starting my journey and hopefully hearing from you fellow lipotrimmers! :)

Good luck Melissa on your lipotrim journey :) I'm on day 39 100% and lost 34lbs so far.

lost 34lbs in 5 weeks

Wow thats amazing well done you! Truly an inspiration, keep up the good work!x

Hi Melissa
I'm on my third week and my second weigh brought the fav news I have lost 24 pounds so far :) x
I'm wanting to lose at least 4 stone to, I plan to have the 4 stone off by 12 sept x
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done you, thats a crazy amount of weight to lose! I'd be well pleased with that! I really can't wait to start this diet, hope i dont find it too difficult...as long as i stay positive i know i'll be fine!

Mel the shakes really arnt that bad!! I like all of them but Deffo the nicest in a blender with ice..
I've lost 20lbs in 3 weeks :)

Lost 20lbs

I'm on week 12, have lost 29lbs so far, I'm going for roughly 4 stone too and am halfway there. My losses have been slow due to cheating and being stupid about it some weeks, but realistically if you stick to it 100% you could lose your 4 stone within 4 months as the average is a stone per month. :) Good luck!

Hopefully your week has been going well and you are looking forward to your weigh in x

Back