Starting Orlistat Tomorrow :-)

Hello everyone!!

I re-joined Slimming World 2 months ago (i've been doing the club on and off for the last 10 years and yo-yoed) abd despite sticking at it have just maintained my weight!!

Think I need to look at my carb sizes and think about factoring in some exercise!

I've an appt with the nurse prac who is going to prescribe me Orlistat! I've had a good browse and can see that a few people do slimming world and use orlistat and I'll need to watch the fat content in my syns because of the side effects!

Do you have any other tips/words of wisdom! I really wanna get the weight off now and I know the way I eat needs a major shake up!

I've been slightly naughty today too because I have tonsilitis and have only wanted soft toast!!

Apart from today I'm pretty good with sticking to SW!

Xxx

Good luck with starting Orlistat. Read around the forum, there is loads of advice to follow, especially in the stickies section. Hope it goes well for you,

Hi

Watch your fat intake and drink plenty of water, i found using MFP helps me to track everything Good Luck

Hi! Thank you both! Day 4 and TMI ALERT but I've barely had a number 2... I seem more constipated and reduced stools than the opposite, which is what I was expecting! Ialso jumped on the scales and I was up 2lbs, though I had just eaten my dinner! Confused!!

Xx

Hi! Thank you both! Day 4 and TMI ALERT but I've barely had a number 2... I seem more constipated and reduced stools than the opposite, which is what I was expecting! Ialso jumped on the scales and I was up 2lbs, though I had just eaten my dinner! Confused!!

Xx

I was constipated for the first week & it could easily explain a gain don't worry stick with it & you will see results x

Thank you both! I have since experienced the opposite and am much less bloated! I have yet to experience any side effects apart from awful wind (sorry tmi) after I have eaten certain things! It was so bad the other night hubby said the bedroom was sour and refused to share the bed with me

First weigh in on Wednesday after nearly a fortnight on the tabs and sticking to SW 100%

Really hope I have lost!

Xx

Brilliant!! I have been wondering where all my fellow newbies had gone!! :) excellent results!! Well done. X

Thank you very much guys!! I've had some hairy moments, but it's been completely my fault! I've also found mfp a godsend and haven't felt deprived at all!

How is everyone else getting on? Xx

It's going good thanks pleased to be losing the weight . I love MFP too keeps me on track x

I couldn't do this without mfp! It should be prescribed alongside the xen! All still going well thanks. Finally starting to feel the difference! I've lost 30lbs of boob!! And hoping it's going to start working its way down soon! :)

Well done 30lbs is fantastic!
My weigh day is Friday and even though I've been good I don't know if I'm gonna lose! Don't feel it in myself! Hope everyone else is doing well! Xx

Back