Starting Out....need some help! :-)

EmmaMailey

Hi Ladies,

I am just starting out with Slimming World and I wanted to know if any of you can give me any hints and tips on low syn Breakfasts and Lunches please :0)

I work in a school office so there is always loads of temptation with choccies and biscuits ect..... So I am going to do my very very best to stay on track!!

I would be so so so so grateful for any hints/tips ect!

Thank you

Emma
xxx

Hi, I work in a school kitchen so you can imagine what that's like! I don't always want to use healthy extras on breakfast so I have fruit and yoghurt.

If I have left over potatoes I fry them with Frylight, add a beaten egg and some onions and serve them with baked beans or tinned tomatoes.

Bacon and dry-fried egg.

Omelette with ham or peppers.

Hope this has been some help, I'm taking it you're doing Extra Easy?

Good luck!

Oh wow...I do not envy you!!

Aww I have been having a fruit salad with fat free yog every morning for brekkie and I added a green tea with that today :)

I may try the left over taters with the egg and beans...that actually sounds really nice but I will have to try it for dinner as I dont have anywhere to cook anything like that in here for lunch....

I have Left over roast chicken (skin free) and salad for lunch, with a sugar free jelly and a tangerine :)

xx

Hi, once we've finished serving lunch to the pupils we're allowed to have the pick of what's left. I've started taking my own lunch in because at least then I know what I'm going to be eating and won't be tempted by anything else - it is hard though!

Back