Starting out on 2 Shakes 1 Dinner

Hi Everyone im a newbie in need of some help !

Ive already found a wealth of information on this site, you are all truly an inspiriation :)

I am due to start LT Maintenence this coming Monday and am scared :eek: Scared because I love my food, scared i will lose too much too soon, and scared i'll give up at the first hurdle :(:(:( I dont think I could handle TFR so I am hoping the 2 SHakes and 1 meal will suffice !

Weight has slowly been creeping up on me the last 3 years, due to starting driving and not getting an ounce of excercise, to comfort eating and my terrible habit of weekend take aways. NOne of my clothes fit me anymore and its getting me terribly down to the point I just hate going clothes shopping as I find myself reaching for size 16's now for the first time. I knew I had to do something and this is why I am here :D

I have a couple of Q's relating to LT maintenence programme that I would like answered (pretty please) - such as is alcohol a complete no-no? ANd what kind of meals can I eat as my 1-meal-a-day? Also I have christenings and also a 40th Bday party coming up, how do you overcome occasions such as these where you really cant refuse a drink or sandwich etc?
Also I plan on only doing this for 6 weeks and in 8 wks I am going on holidays, should i stop doing LT a number of days or weeks before my hols so drinking will not effect me, or what do I do.

Appogies for all the Q's!!

curvy_kitten said:
Hi Everyone im a newbie in need of some help !

Ive already found a wealth of information on this site, you are all truly an inspiriation :)

I am due to start LT Maintenence this coming Monday and am scared :eek: Scared because I love my food, scared i will lose too much too soon, and scared i'll give up at the first hurdle :(:(:( I dont think I could handle TFR so I am hoping the 2 SHakes and 1 meal will suffice !

Weight has slowly been creeping up on me the last 3 years, due to starting driving and not getting an ounce of excercise, to comfort eating and my terrible habit of weekend take aways. NOne of my clothes fit me anymore and its getting me terribly down to the point I just hate going clothes shopping as I find myself reaching for size 16's now for the first time. I knew I had to do something and this is why I am here :D

I have a couple of Q's relating to LT maintenence programme that I would like answered (pretty please) - such as is alcohol a complete no-no? ANd what kind of meals can I eat as my 1-meal-a-day? Also I have christenings and also a 40th Bday party coming up, how do you overcome occasions such as these where you really cant refuse a drink or sandwich etc?
Also I plan on only doing this for 6 weeks and in 8 wks I am going on holidays, should i stop doing LT a number of days or weeks before my hols so drinking will not effect me, or what do I do.

Appogies for all the Q's!!

Hi hun this is my second time on lipotrim I did it last year for my wedding lost 1 and a 1/2 stone in 4 weeks but I had to stop as I fell pregnant. Be careful!! Lol. I've now started again as I'm going to Canada in 6 weeks and Want a body that looks good in a bikini. I had done 17 days and then a refeed for 4 days ready for my daughters birthday party last sat I had lost 15 pounds in that time. I enjoyed starting to eat again but was ready to get back on it Monday . For your main meal I would choose the first refeed items like fish and chicken and veg no carbs. Unfortunately you can't have a drop of booze, for numerous reasons. I have conquered trips to mcdonalds, cinema, birthday parties and the feeling that the weight is melting off me spurs me on!!! The first three days are hard but it gets easier and results are so quick you forget your not eating. Before my hols I'm feeding for 4 days in the run up, I've only got half a stone til goal now, what I think is the results are so worth it all. I've got more energy and my hair and skin are fab! Lipotrim really works and I feel so much better than I did. Good luck Hun I wish u loads of luck!

Hello!
There is a Lipotrim Maintenance thread on here, you may be best off posting on there as there will be lots of people who can help that maybe wouldn't look on this bit. This 100% one is for people not having the meal.
Or maybe one of the lovely monitoring people could move your post? Anyone there?!

Back