starting powerplate monday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by glitzglamz, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. glitzglamz

glitzglamz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    hi guys, just wondered if anyone has used one of these while doing ss+ or ss. I've signed up at my local gym to have a few sessions from monday, but don't want to pass out lol x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    is that vibration training hun ? you must keep us informed xxx

4. glitzglamz

glitzglamz Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    yeah they are supposed to be fab for tonning - 10 mins is equal to an hours workoutx

5. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    so ive heard , sounds like a miracle hun our gym sadly is lacking one , bugger dont want to miss out , i need toning gut area not good xxxx

6. skinnymamu

skinnymamu Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    OOOhhhh yes please keep us updated I do a total toning class in mygym and its hell you need to do about 100 sit ups! :(

7. fingers crossed

fingers crossed Silver Member

There is one at the gym I use. Not used it properly so can't tell you what the results are like but we had such a laugh playing aroud with it! Just remember that other people can't see you moving about anywhere near as much as you feel they must be able to. Let us know if its good for the inches & I might give it a go for real.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.