starting SF again today

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Hi all
Gonna give sf a try again from today, done it a while ago n lost 8lb, n I need to get in that zone again and some lol.
Need to loose a stone at least if possible.
First wk is always the hardest I remember, I'm only gonna do it in the week n try n eat good at the wkends.

Starting weight 12st 5lbs! Ew x

Anyone doing well or on.their first week?
;-)

Good luck to everyone x

Last edited:
In my first week I lost 8 lbs but I had 3 1/2 st to loose, so far I have lost 16 lbs in about 6 weeks I think, good luck on yr weight loss journey, let us know how you are getting on x

mcv said:
In my first week I lost 8 lbs but I had 3 1/2 st to loose, so far I have lost 16 lbs in about 6 weeks I think, good luck on yr weight loss journey, let us know how you are getting on x

Thank u sweet x

I did sf and only lost 2lb in the first week. I was pretty disappointed, I have over 4st to lose. Any tips or advice would be appreciated x

oasis6918 said:
I did sf and only lost 2lb in the first week. I was pretty disappointed, I have over 4st to lose. Any tips or advice would be appreciated x

Ah bless u hun.
What week u on now?
Sometimes u dont loose a lot straight away, it's quite a slow process on SF tbh, but don't give in just yet hun.
Keep at it, I agree it's hard cos u hav to get in.the zone x

I'm doing calorie counting/cal cycling this week but I've been doin a lot of research today and it seems for some people sf can be a bit slow at first, but then weight loss picks up for a bit, although I thought it was the other way around. so next week I'll give it ago again I think and stick at it for a couple weeks see if anything gets better x

oasis6918 said:
I'm doing calorie counting/cal cycling this week but I've been doin a lot of research today and it seems for some people sf can be a bit slow at first, but then weight loss picks up for a bit, although I thought it was the other way around. so next week I'll give it ago again I think and stick at it for a couple weeks see if anything gets better x

Cool, all u can do is try it hun.

I'm trying this wk, shake for breakky n weetabix for lunch n a normal meal for tea.
Gonna try some rowing n cycling later too, that's my downfall being lazy lol x

I haven't eaten yet which isn't like me just been busy and it's nearly lunch time, so I'm goin to have a shake and a WW meal for tea I think with some veg x

oasis6918 said:
I haven't eaten yet which isn't like me just been busy and it's nearly lunch time, so I'm goin to have a shake and a WW meal for tea I think with some veg x

Sounds like a plan hun x

when I stick strictly to SF I lose about 2lb a week every week. That's enough for me it's going in the right direction. I want to lose 3st in total. I'm having trouble with my will power at the moment though.

MichelleBelle said:
when I stick strictly to SF I lose about 2lb a week every week. That's enough for me it's going in the right direction. I want to lose 3st in total. I'm having trouble with my will power at the moment though.

Me too, most days my desperation to lose weight wins the arguement, other days I seem to lose control

Back