Starting SF

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by JazmineM, 28 May 2014 Social URL.

1. JazmineM

JazmineM New Member

Start Weight:
    6st6lb
    Current Weight:
    6st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    5st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey everyone!!

Im new to SF! Ment to start a couple of days ago but had the flu so plan to start officially tomorrow. I weigh 90kg n i'm 5"8. Ideally would like to reach 75kg pre- baby weight? I will hopefully be going gym 3-4x a week and i work roughly three 11hr shifts a week. So i was wondering if slim fast will help me achieve this goal and if i stick to the plan does anyone know roughly how long before i start to shed the weight????

Many thanks in advance-

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Camplestar

Camplestar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9.8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.2lb(12.76%)
    Diet:
    my own
    Hey. I weigh a fair bit more than you but I started on Saturday and have lost 7lb. I know this will slow down but it's a good start x

4. Pigtoprincess2014

Pigtoprincess2014 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World 20/06/14
    I've found with shifts is having my main meal for lunch then a shake for dinner really helps. Having a shake from breakfast and lunch on long shifts just didn't cut it; for me anyway, it may be different for you. I see no reason why you can't reach your goal on SF! Hope it's going well!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.