Starting Slim and Save next week, need a diet friend :)

Hey all.

Im a male aged 30 and I need to lose weight, and fast! :D

I got quite a few stones to lose so would love to be doing this with a diet buddy, someone who needs to lose a lot too to keep us both motivated.

Thanks all!

Welcome Seelinnikoi. Why not consider us all your diet buddies? You could come on here and share, give your opinion on our posts and perhaps join such threads as the October challenge. Have you started a diary in the diary sub forum?

When I was doing my main weight loss I found that setting myself lots of mini goals was really motivating. Good luck!

I agree with weasey. The slim and save forum is fairly small and I've found everyone very positive and supportive. In fact i would definitely have given up by now if not for this forum.
Good luck :)

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome :)

My packs are coming this week hopefully and I will start the diet as soon as I get them.

Would keep posting once I get the packs and can join you all on this long road :p

Hey all. Im a male aged 30 and I need to lose weight, and fast! :D I got quite a few stones to lose so would love to be doing this with a diet buddy, someone who needs to lose a lot too to keep us both motivated. Thanks all!

Welcome !

You'll done fab :) keep us posted let us know when your packs arrive and good luck x

Back