Starting Slim Fast On Tuesday.....

sam86

Hello

I am Starting Slimfast On Tuesday. I Need To Loose Loads Of Weight, 8st To Be Precise.

I Cant Do This Eating Healthy, Exercise. Once I Start Eating I Can't Stop, But Also I Cant Do Shakes Only. So I Guess This Is Really My Only Option.

I Am Also Trying For A Baby And Can Not Get Any Treatment Until I Loose Weight.

Just Wanted To Hear About Ur Stories And Get A Idea Of How Much Weight You Guys Have Lost On it. So Really Your Take On This Diet.

Good Luck To You All xxxx

I really like Slim Fast, the shakes help me get the vitamins and minerals that I might not on the strict calorie controlled diet otherwise. However, this is not a magic fix. You get out what you do (and don't) put in. You still have to exercise, and you still have to eat sensibly.

It sounds like you have some very negative emotional attitudes towards food that need to be addressed. "Once I start eating, I can't stop" and "Can't do this eating healthy/exercise" is in no way a healthy relationship with food or dieting. If you don't address why you are this way then you'll find it extremely hard to lose weight and virtually impossible to keep it off. Now I'm not saying that you have an eating disorder, but (and I mean this in the nicest possible way) just lack will power and quite lazy. You need to be honest with yourself, and the sooner the better.

Gey U Ryt im really lazy i dont take offence of the truth, i been trying to loose weight for as long as i cam remember but because of my relationship with food it hasnt work,

Back