Starting Slim Fast!!

My first day of Slim Fast!
Sunday afternoon, I realised that I needed to do something...so I decided to nip to Tesco before it shut and picked up the Slim Fast basics.

Day one - I started the morning with a chocolate milkshake, for dinner I had another chocolate milkshake and some carrot sticks. I then had a banana when my stomach started to rumble and have just finished off a packet of the Slim Fast chive and cream cheese pretzels....they. are. amazing! For tea, as both my mum and sister are doing Slim Fast too, we are have fresh salmon, wild rice, corn on the cob and salad all for under 600 calories! Today has been quite difficult as I love my food, but it hasn't been unbearable. I really think this could work....

Stay strong!

xoxo

Last edited:
Hello Kirsty :) Glad to hear you're getting on well. xxx

Hi Kirsty, how are you getting on, hope its going well, I've started today, and feeling really positive that I will make it work this time.

Rapid results!

After weighing myself this morning, day 3, I am already 4lbs down! I'm loving it!! I haven't been hungry but I can certainly tell I've cut down; I don't feel sluggish or lazy. As a keen swimmer, I have muscles, I just need to shed the wobbly bits! Stick to it, the first day is the worse, it only gets better! Good luck xx :)

Last edited:
Wow, well done on the 4lb down Kirsty that great, keep us posted on how you get on x

Hey that's a fantastic loss!

I've been doing sf for just over 3 weeks and I'm really enjoying doing it and not finding it hard at all! It's fitted in perfect! I've lost 8lbs so fat which I'm really pleased about!
Hope you are all doing well xxx

Hi :) Well done sounds like you are doing fab so far. Today was my first day, felt a little hungry this afternoon, just gotta keep chugging away at the water!

Hope you are all doing well with SF! I'm finding it gets easier every day, I am also getting used to the smaller portions :) It fits really well with college as the meal bars are really handy. The best thing...people have started to notice! Keep at it ladies, we'll all help each other.
xx

Morning :) I thought I had a dilemma on my hands...the dreaded family meal out. Tonight. I decided to plan ahead and look at the menu thinking I wouldn't have much look. We're going to a pub run by the company 'Hungry Horse'; with a calculator at the ready I was preparing for the task of working out what I could have...however the menu had a section 'MEALS UNDER 600 CALORIES'. Phew! When I looked further, many restaurants have sections on their menu, for example, pizza hut have under 400 calories pizzas! The hard bit has been taken out! Happy Slim.Fast :) xxx

That's fab to read that, I have noticed on some menus that they list the calories, its a huge help to us dieters, we are so luckily that we have this information more readily available now,it definitely helps stay on track, hope you enjoy your meal, I'm sure you will xx

That's fab to read that, I have noticed on some menus that they list the calories, its a huge help to us dieters, we are so luckily that we have this information more readily available now,it definitely helps stay on track, hope you enjoy your meal, I'm sure you will xx

Thank you! The diet really makes you appreciate meal times more - I now look forward to it, feel as if its an award for making it through another Slim.Fast day :p A little tip I've just read somewhere - apparently the fibre in the milkshakes (the part that makes you feel full) is activated by water; so it's really important to make sure we consume a lot. I'm making sure I always have water with me now - any ideas how to jazz it up? xx

Hey ladies!

I drink water constant through the day but if I'm a bit bored of it I add some sugar free diluting to it just for a bit of flavour. That's fab about restraint menus will deffi make things far easier when out for meals! X

Hey ladies!

I drink water constant through the day but if I'm a bit bored of it I add some sugar free diluting to it just for a bit of flavour. That's fab about restraint menus will deffi make things far easier when out for meals! X

Thanks for the idea, :)

K xx

It's great the most places include the calorie content on their menus now, makes things so much simpler! I also really appreciate my evening meal now too, I look forward to it. Regarding the water, I usually have mine with some fruit squash or something as plain water can be a bit blah xx

I'm really appreciating every bit of food so much more now, I've always been a really quick eater but now I know that that plate is all I'm getting and I've slowed down and I'm appreciating ever single mouthful!

I'm really appreciating every bit of food so much more now, I've always been a really quick eater but now I know that that plate is all I'm getting and I've slowed down and I'm appreciating ever single mouthful!

Definitely! This evening I got excited about the fact there was ONE piece of broccoli left on my plate haha!!! What are you having for tea tomorrow? :)

LOL that's funny! I had jacket spud with homemade korma :) I've still got 100 cals left, so having a choc yog.

It's great the most places include the calorie content on their menus now, makes things so much simpler! I also really appreciate my evening meal now too, I look forward to it. Regarding the water, I usually have mine with some fruit squash or something as plain water can be a bit blah xx

I know what you mean :( Cold water with ice and pure lemon juice is good - the lemon juice is also good for breaking down fats! Yay :)

K xx

Hey how are you ladies?

Any of you go weight in in the morning? I have I always get really nervous lol does that sound silly? X

Back