Starting SlimFast! Excited!

Cassia

Hello... after much consideration and after weeks of changing my mind about what slimming plan/diet I'm going to start, I've decided I'm going to start AND STICK TO SlimFast.

I've got half a tin of powder left in the cupboard and I've just sent the other half out to buy two more tins.

I'm not really much of a sweet tooth so my 100cal snacks will be savory to satisfy my cravings lol!

I will not be buying the SF snacks because I have plenty of suitable normal foods I can eat for snacks, that cost allot less hehe!

Right at this moment I'm finishing up a bottle of wine that's been sitting in the fridge, so I guess I should really start tomorrow as I've already had a normal breakfast and lunch... not much point in starting today lol!

EXCITED to finally lose some weight!

I want to get down to 12 stone (atleast) and I'm 15 stone 5lbs at the moment (EEK!).

Hey, I'm starting tomorrow too but I'm doing the asda measure up, same thing as SF but cheaper? (I think )
I am having a shake for breakfast and lunch, snacks will be fruit or Aldi curls (64cals per pack) and my evening meal will be low carb x x
My starting weight is 15st 11 and at the moment I'm looking at 13.7 as an interim target ;0)

I can do this, I can do this :0)

Hey, I'm starting tomorrow too but I'm doing the asda measure up, same thing as SF but cheaper? (I think )
I am having a shake for breakfast and lunch, snacks will be fruit or Aldi curls (64cals per pack) and my evening meal will be low carb x x
My starting weight is 15st 11 and at the moment I'm looking at 13.7 as an interim target ;0)

I can do this, I can do this :0)
Ahhh awesome *High five*
I've tried Asda Measure Up but I prefer the taste of SlimFast myself :)
Of course we can do this! :)
Just keep popping on here for support! x

Good luck to everyone who's starting/ed.

You can achieve anything you set your mind too! I must admit I can't stomach the powdered shakes I have to buy the premade. But that also helps with the organisation I can grab and go! Xx

Uuuuugh I feel like such an idiot!!!!
I've been having the shakes but the 100cal snacks... turn into much more because I can't stop myself!!!! Something comes over me and I just don't care! And then I feel like poo after.
:'(
Plus, it didn't help that someone at work told me her friends gained weight with slimfast :( Oh for gods sake.

Uuuuugh I feel like such an idiot!!!!
I've been having the shakes but the 100cal snacks... turn into much more because I can't stop myself!!!! Something comes over me and I just don't care! And then I feel like poo after.
:'(
Plus, it didn't help that someone at work told me her friends gained weight with slimfast :( Oh for gods sake.

O dear ! Don't be worried about weight gain i haven't spoken to any one on here who has ( unless we have had a good night out!) please don't get disheartened before you get going. You have took the first step by starting which is hard in its self!

Can you buy your snacks each day? 3 in the morning then if they've gone by dinner theres no more temptation ! although it may turn out dearer and time consuming!

I buy jelly sweets and chocolate raisons measure them and make into 100 cal bags so i know my daily limit or i wont stop !

Or have you got a food diary then you have to admit to having them!

I hope you can get through it im sure you can ! Xx

Back